𝟏𝟎 - 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤

MORE THAN HALF OF the class was already drunk. Can you guess who? Well, mostly the Bakusquad (Not Katsuki, of course), Uraraka, Jiro, Hagekure, Tsuyu, and Izuku.

Being drunk can really change your life, especially when you are young. Can you just imagine class 1-A being drunk? Lord Jesus, I will pray for them. You know, fascinating things happen when your drunk, well, the students that are drunk seem to be having a 'sad boy hour.'

...

Shall I explain?

Yeah, okay, well all the drunk students are sitting in a circle, some students hugging each other while sobbing. "YOU SAID FOREVER NOW I DRIVE ALONE PAST YOUR STREET," the drunk students sing.

Kaminari sobs, "Guys, we should talk about our saddest moments," He slurred out. The other's agreed, Uraraka decides to go first, she takes a deep breath, "Okay...so I was in line for lunch, right?" 

They nod, suddenly a tear rolls down her pink cheeks, "I went to get my lunch, and I saw a vending machine was near. So I decided to get myself a snack," More tears come out of her brown eyes, others join her crying session. "I always get Rice Krispy treats, so I put in my dollar first and entered the number slot." She starts to full-on sob, "THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY AND THE FUCKING MACHINE WOULDN'T GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING WASHINGTON," she sobs on Izuku's shoulder.

The others cry with her as well. Kaminari volunteered to go next, "Okay, so when I was little I had a Pikachu plushie. And you know, I was his dad. We always had the best cuddles," Kaminari starts to sob, he covers his mouth to stop any noises coming out.

Mina and Kirishima were there to comfort him, but Kaminari pushes them away dramatically and whispered, "I can do this," he took a deep breath and continued the story, "One day I was at the park, I was playing with Pikachu," the other students scooted closer to him, "Then all of a sudden someone yanked my arm and I dropped Pikachu," Tears pour out of his eyes, "THEN A FUCKING DOG GRABBED MY SON AND CHEWED HIM UP RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME," he and others sob for his loss.

They went around in a circle, telling their saddest stories, they all sobbed. Some had their ugly cries while others supported them.

People outside of the circle were looking at them, some students laughing at their 'traumatic' stories, others actually felt bad for them.

Izuku got up from his group of drunk friends and went to the bathroom to wash off the tears on his face. He splashed the nice cool water on his face. He was still drunk, he was pretty thirsty as well. He turned on the faucet and drank the water, tilting his head sideways so he could reach it.

Suddenly, I pair of hands landed on his waist. Izuku smirked, "Ah, you came back for more Kaccha-" His eyes widen, he didn't see the man he was hoping to. Instead, it was his ex.

"Hm? You were expecting someone else?" His grip tightened making Izuku breathed in sharply, the grip was uncomfortable. Todoroki pushed his body closer to Izuku, making the greenette groan in pain.

"Todoroki, let me go." He said with a stern tone. Todoroki starts kissing his neck, tasting the greenette's soft skin.

Izuku tried to escape the Half and Half's grip but it was unbelievably tight, "TODOROKI, LET GO OF ME!" He yelled. Izuku was still too drunk, he couldn't use his quirk to get out of his grip. He felt his head become heavy.

"Izuku, love me again. Let me touch you and make you feel better," Todoroki whispered in the smaller male's ear. Izuku pushed him away, "Stop." He hated his touch. It felt disgusting.

"I SAID STOP." He pushed Todoroki away with all his might, his actions made the heterochromia-eyed male fall onto the ground. "IZUKU YOUR MINE!" He yelled.

The multi-quirk male got up quickly and walked over to Izuku, before he could say another word, a fist met his cheek.

There stood the angry blond, he was beyond disgusted at Todoroki's actions. "You fucking pervert, trying to take advantage of Deku just because he's drunk." Another fist met the heterochromia-eyed male's cheek. "Tch, Deku was right. Your thirsty ass is begging for him to come back, grow the fuck up. He doesn't want you nor does he need you."

Katsuki was furious, Todoroki almost raped Izuku for god's sake! His anger was out of control, multiple punches met Todoroki's face, "YOU ASSHOLE, YOUR WORSE THEN THE FUCKING GRAPEST!" Todoroki tried to push Katsuki away but the blond wouldn't budge.

A loud plop sound echoed in the bathroom, it was Izuku. He fell onto the floor from his unbearable headache. Katsuki clicked his tongue and stopped hitting Todoroki, "If I ever see you near Izuku again, I'll fuck up your life." Todoroki left the bathroom without a word.

Bakugo made his way to Izuku, he kneeled down to be on the same level as the greenette, "Oi, Deku, you alright?" Izuku slowly nodded his head yes, "Did he hurt you?" Izuku shook his head no.

Katsuki lifted Izuku up, grabbing his waist, trying to make Izuku stand up properly. Katsuki's touch felt different. It didn't feel disgusting like Todoroki's, it was soft and soothing.

Izuku stood on his two feet, his dizziness was drifting away. Katsuki's hands were still on Izuku's waist. Even though Izuku was standing up properly, Katsuki was still cautious.

Izuku smiled at the blond, "Thanks for saving me Kacchan," he chuckled. The other male smiles too, "Yeah, yeah, Round Face is looking for you by the way."

Katsuki was about to remove his hands from the greenette's but Izuku stopped him. He placed his small hands on top of Katsuki's. Katsuki showed a confused expression, Izuku blushed. He felt his heart racing.

Izuku then hugged Katsuki, "Thank you," he whispered. The blond hugged the greenette back and smiled at himself.

'What is he doing to me?' He thought.

Katsuki and Izuku went back to their groups, having fun and laughter was filling the air. But every once in a while each boy will stare at their significant other. The party continued and Todoroki hasn't been seen. 

"Hey everyone! Let's have a karaoke battle!" Mina and Jiro yelled. Iida and Sato made a small stage so that their classmates could stand on and sing, "Alright let's get started!" 

Izuku smiles at himself, time for payback.

Song: Go Crazy - Chris Brown ft. Young Thug

hey sexc beasts thanks for reading ;)  stay tune for the next chapter bye!