The Seduction

Kaylee's POV

I looked down at my hands with a sudden feeling of something strange and feeling sick to the core. Instinctively, my hand went over my stomach as I suddenly started to feel lightheaded. I heard someone coming in as I sat down on the bed and asked me

"Are you alright, Kaylee?" I shake my head as I said

"No Raoul, I don't know why but suddenly feel very strange."

"Perhaps you should go to bed."

"I can't sleep until they get back." The thunderstruck outside. Then I got an idea "Maybe we can play cards? Something to distract us and ease my mind a bit."

"Good idea."

I smiled and nodded "I'll look for the cards."

While I went looking for the cards, I didn't notice that the balcony doors were opened. I heard Raoul going to close while I went looking in a chest for cards it but then I heard the thunder strike once again.

I turned around slowly and saw Dracula. With a raise of his hand, he knocks Raoul unconscious!

When I swiftly turned around fully with the back of my robe flowing behind me, "Raoul. Raoul!" I rushed to Raoul's side checking his pulse.

He's still alive, just unconscious.

Thank goodness,

Dracula said, "If he were not your friend he would be a dead man."

Then he started singing "Ever since I saw you, shivers down my spine. You're the one, you're the chosen one. I'm here to make you mine."

He held his hand out to me, I got up and walked to him slowly raising my hand out to him. Placing my hand on top of his as he enclosed his fingers on my hand as I stared into his hypnotic eyes.

"You're the one, out of all the loves I've known,
All my centuries alone, you are flesh of my flesh for all time."

He caressed my cheek as I closed my eyes, my heart beating fast "I've commanded armies, I've defeated kings, But today, seeing you this way, armies and kings seem trivial things, Empty and trivial things."

Dracula walked behind me and I felt him undo the ribbon that held my dark brown hair up. Letting it fall; I shivered as I sang

"Please don't make me love you, Please don't make me need you, You know very well I can't turn you away."

I walked away from him and placed my hands over my chest, thinking about my sister and everyone I care about. I turned around and looked at him dead in the eye.

"I can feel the nightfall, I embrace your darkness, But must I give up all the beauties of day?"

I saw Dracula coming in front of me, placing his hands on my shoulders "Pure pleasure for infinity. Why should we all be born to die?" He placed his hand on my cheek as I leaned against it "I offer you my love, eternal love, A love unchanging as the stars above."

Then he turned me around so my back was against his chest. His hand slid down my long arm, goosebumps appearing on my skin as his fingers entwined with mine as I felt his other hand creasing my neck while I melted under his touch as we sang,

"My blood will be your blood, my bed will be your bed, Together we will face the centuries ahead. And when the world's grown old, our gold will still be gold."

"There's always a tomorrow."

I looked away swiftly from his gaze, putting my hands on the sides of my forehead "Another mist is closing in, I feel I'm losing all control."