"Wrong question," Rin interrupted loudly, not even looking back at (Name). "Shalnark, where's Chrollo?"

The grin could practically be heard in his voice when he replied, "4th floor of Shibuya Hotel, of course." (Thats a random palce I thought of ok?)

(Name) nearly dropped the phone, something cold seeped into her hands and spread throughout her body. But before she could even muster the words to ask another question, Shalnark had bid them goodbye.

"Hey, I wasn't done!" She angrily scowled at the phone.

"Forget it," said Rin. "Shalnark is stubborn, besides, one question is enough."

"Enough?!" (Name) echoed, eyes widening in fury. "I don't know where my best friend is, criminals are targeting her and we're about to go find her on our own --"

"I already know where (friend's name) is," Rin mumbled to (Name), looking back at her but quickly turnng away. "Hisoka's with my sisters, Chrollo's with your parents, Shalnark's with (friend's name). I never said we were alone either, I told Leorio to tell Kurapika to go get your parents and we'll go get (friend's name)."

"What about your sisters?"

"We'll take care of them later, we're here now."

"Eh?" So they were, (Name) stared up at the large building with multiple windows and floors. It looked like a fancy apartment, the people who flooded the lobby stared strangely at (Name) and Rin as they ran up the stairs instead of taking the elevators.

"(Name), text Kurapika," said Rin, panting heavily as she came to a stop. "Tell him to go to Shibuya Hotel, room 13 on the fourth floor. That's where Chrollo always books in when he's in Shibuya."

"Okay!" (Name) nodded and took out her phone, quickly composing a message to Kurapika, some letters were jumbled due to her rush but it made sense still. "Where are we going?"

"Room 39," Rin muttered, turning to (Name). "It's an empty room we've been booking for some time now, it's where we keep our victims so no doubt Shalnark and (friend's name) are there, I'm not sure if they're all alone."

"What if they aren't alone or there at all?" (Name) said, putting her phone back in her pocket, hands trembling.

"They'll be there," the ravenette assured. She fished out her gun from her jacket's pocket and handing it to (Name). "Kurta's got my other gun so you use that."

"How many guns do you even have!?"

"Just two, now let's go."

They both ran up towards the second floor, stopping in front of room 39 where five men stood, blocking the door. The men wore sunglasses so they couldn't see their eyes, Rin the spoke slowly and politely asked to be let inside the room. But the guards resisted. Rin, of course, got angry with their answers. "Okay, I have no damn patience!"

She grabbed the collar of the one closest to her and threw him towards the wall behind (Name), she turned to the second man, only to have a gun pointed at her forehead.

"(Name)," she said. "When I move, run inside, the door isn't locked." (Name) nodded and turned to the man behind her, he had begun to stand but he only approached Rin, his gun raised. They all ignored (Name) like she wasn't there, which she used to her advantage.

As soon as Rin stepped to the right, she broke into the room. The whole place was dark and deserted, in the center of the room was a chair where (friend's name) was tied to, her head was hung low and her breathing could be heard through he grunts and shrieks from outside.

"(Friend's name)," she breathed out in relief.

"Not so fast." Shalnark's voice whispered. He grabbed her collar and pointed his pins towards her eyes, threatening to push them closer. "One wrong move and I'll make sure you won't see your beloved Kurta again."

(Name) swallowed thickly, her eyes never left (friend's name). The girl raised her head and giggled loudly, throwing her head back like she was delighted of what was happening. (Name) saw her face and she nearly choked on her spit, her lips had a blue tinge and the scleras of her eyes were yellowish. She looked almost dead.

(Name), slowly, moved the gun in her hand to a backwards position so the tip was pointed to Shalnark's stomach. He didn't seem to notice as he watched (friend's name) laugh like crazy. Without hesitation, she pulled the trigger.

"FUCKING HELL!!"

Shalnark's screech was louder than the gunshot, his hands fell away from her and his pins clattered down on the floor. He clutched the side of his stomach in agony, hissing as he the blood start to pour from the wound.

(Name) stood there for a moment, looking at him with fazzled eyes. She shot someone, fuck she was going to jail. But does it count if she shot a criminal?

Before the questions could stray her attention further from reality, she turned to (friend's name) who had stopped laugheing and stared at them with blank eyes. (Name) approached her and placed a hand on her friend's cheek.

"What did he do to you?" She asked. Suddenly, tears began to brim down (friend's name)'s cheeks like waterfalls. She whimpered loudly like she was being slapped and punched, she shook her head vigorously as she looked at (Name).

"No, please! No!" She begged desperately.

"Shal!" Rin's voice echoed, she entered the room and found her friend knelt on the floor whilst clutching his side. She removed his hands and saw the wound her gun had created, she didn't know whether to congratulate (Name) first for firing a gun right or slap Shalnark for getting himself into this. "This is why you don't follow Chrollo, you deserve that shot!"

"Rin, what's happening to (friend's name)?" (Name) demanded, turning to the ravenette.

"Effects of the drugs," said Rin, helping Shalnark up. "Come on, get her out of there and let's go upstairs."

"Upstairs?" (Name) repeated in question.

"To my room, this is where I live."

• • • • •
It's not long long but longer than the usual chapters ig with a lot of stuff happening too lol.. as promised, an update! Hope u enjoy reading this, see u next chapter loves!