pt | 02

I was waiting for my dance instructor in the dance room. When the door opened, I immediately smiled and bowed at them, I mean, there were also the back up dancers.

"Hello, AG! Oh gosh! I am your BIG FAN!" One of the girls exclaimed when they finally filled the empty room.

My smile became bigger, "Oh really? Wow! What should I say? Umm, thank you?"

They giggled and was about to say another word when Mincha, the dance instructor, cleared her throat.

"We're here to be professional, girls. Not to meet your idol," Mincha said in an stern voice.

They immediately stopped and their expression became serious. I was just so amazed.

"Okay, let's start this."

Mincha arranged us to where our positions will be. She played the song and we started the routine. She arranged us and to our another formation. Then we started to dance again. She let us break for five minutes then back to the arrangement again.

It was normal to have mistakes a lot because it was the first so we worked harder to catch it all. When we got the routine perfectly, we danced it five times.

"Great! It was marvelous," Mincha clapped her hands with a bright smile.

A wide smile plastered on pur faces and clapped our hands too. We took a break and sat on the cold floor as we stretched our body.

"We did it, girls! You're all amazing," I cheered.

"Not as amazing as you, AG."

I just smiled at them and we talked for a minute. They really expressed their feelings as a fangirl to me. I was just amazed by their comments about me.

"You're too close to be perfect, AG," the one with bangs said.

"What a sweet talk, babe," I chuckled.

We took pictures together and they asked for an autograph.

"Wow! You really bring all of your merches huh?" I joked.

"We won't lose this chance," they answered with a sheepish smile.

We danced the routine for three times again before we head out the dance room and they left the building.

I went to my studio to change clothes. I just sat on the couch right in the corner of my studio while staring at nowhere. I heard that BTS have arrived and they are heading here in the building. As I was about to head out to wait for them when a knock was heard.

I furrowed my brows and opened the door, greeted with the sight of my manager.

"Hi, unnie. What brings you here? Umm, come in."

She walked in and sat on the couch. I sat on my swivel chair and faced her. She has a tired expression on her face.

"What's wrong, unnie?"

"Your schedules are very exhausting. Tomorrow, you'll be having a photoshoot, and I mean all day. Then the day after tomorrow, you'll be having the shoot for your music video. We have three straight days for your shootings. And in next week, the new mv will release. And guess what? Your schedule for next week is full, very full that it overflowed."

I mentally pouted but just smiled. I nod at her every words and mentally noted it all.

"You'll perform in Mnet. Have a fan signing, and will produce more songs for your new album. And shoot more mvs."

I just nodded.

"The thought of all of it is tiring," I shrugged.

"I know you can do it. You did it in the past two years," she cheered.

"Yeah, I know, unnie," I smiled.

"So, I'll be heading now. I'll just email you your schedules, okay? Be safe, Y/N and bye-bye."

"Bye!"
When the door closed, I slammed myself on the chair.

"Guess I don't have the time to take a glance at them."

.*.*.*.*····

As I will not be having a time for some things next week, I roamed myself around the building and greeted the other staffs.

And then...

I accidentally passed the very famous Genius Lab that is owned by the greatest Min Yoongi.

The thought of him made me squeal. Well, who can blame me, he's my ultimate bias, the apple of my eye, the love of my life, my inspiration, and my everything.

I stared at it for minute until someone bopped my cheek. I turned my gaze to the side, shock.

"Hello, noona!"

I playfully glared at him and playfully slapped his arms.

"You scared me, Gyu!"

Beumgyu just smiled at me then his gaze became curious.

"What're you doing here, outside Yoongi-hyung's studio, noona?"

"Nothing, I just passed by. Are they here now? You're close with them."

"As what I know, they're heading here now. Why?"

I just shook my head and smiled at him, "Nothing. I just asked."

He just nodded, satisfied with my answer.

"Well, I won't stay longer. See you around, noona!"

"See you around."

When he left, I stared back at the studio's door and continue my destination, wherever I'll go.

.*.*.*.*····

The day ended. My manager made sure I securely arrived by sending me home with the van that really assigned for my transportation.

I went to take a quick warm shower and faced my notebook where I write the lyrics that came to my mind, humming few sounds and recording it. Playing with my piano to discover more sounds.

My phone beeps so I took a look then smiled at who texted me.

Manager unnie:
Take some rest, Y/N. I know you're working with your notebook and piano again. Sleep now. Get enough rest to gain more energy for your big day tomorrow. Take care of yourself.

Me:
Awww, unnie! Don't worry too much, I'll get some rest now. You too, unnie!

I turned my phone off and fixed my stuffs. I plopped down the mattress and immediately went asleep.

Tomorrow is a big day! Good luck self!