Chapter Three

Tuesday, September 1st

~JORDAN~

To say that I was tired was an understatement. I had spent all night at Sydney's house, we could hardly keep our hands off each other. After my first initial arrival, I wasn't surprised at all by Sydney's greeting as soon as she seen me and opened the door. I was half expecting it, actually. I relished the reaction that I could elicit from my Egyptian goddess.

Had it not been for the Kennedy calling me wanting to hang out, I would've been at Sydney's sooner. It wasn't hard coming up with a lie to tell Kennedy. She knew I had a routine and that I managed, in order for me to keep myself busy so I wouldn't fall into old habits, which in my case weren't at all good for me.

When I left Sydney's classroom, I must have been in violation of at least 20 traffic laws on the way home. But I didn't care, all that mattered to me was Sydney. She's all that I ever saw since the first day we met. The things she makes me feel is something I know that no woman could ever compare or measure up to. Suffice to say that I am deeply and madly in love with my English teacher. Albeit we had no way of knowing that that was going to happen, but something deep within me tells me that even if we had met under student-teacher circumstances, our relationship was going to be inevitable.

The chemistry between Sydney and I was undeniable. It was like a magnetic pull and even if we had tried, we wouldn't be able to resist one another for too long.

Back in New York we tried to be apart, but it never lasted long. Our relationship isn't perfect, of course ours has its flaws and imperfections. In the beginning we fought like crazy, it mainly had to do with being jealous, whether it be guys hitting on her or girls hitting on me. Our arguments would get pretty heated but somehow, we always managed to have the best makeup sex.

I'm not saying that's all I care about or that's what our relationship boils down to, it's never been about sex, it's an added bonus truth be told. I guess the simplest way to put it is, she is my counterpart in every possible way. She's not only beautiful, she's intelligent, determined, funny, and has her innocent moments. Her innocents is actually one of the things that attracted me to her in the first place. Sydney has so many other characteristics that its hard to pinpoint them all.

Sydney is the puzzle I will never solve and yet, as the pieces fall into place, she resets the pieces into another dimension which makes her hard for me to figure out, and I'm willing to spend eternity finding them all and putting it together. No amount or length of time will ever keep me from her, she is the only puzzle that perplexes me and at the same time makes any sense to me.

I'm pulled from my thoughts by the sound of my mothers voice. "Jordan! I made breakfast! Come and get it while it's hot!" My mom yells from the bottom of the stairs as I finish getting dressed.

"Okay mom! I'll be down in a minute!" I yell back at her. Since I woke up groggy and a little cranky from lack of sleep, which is totally my fault, I know. I decided to go with what I would deem as casual attire. Dark blue boot cut jeans that were tailor made by the way, that have music notes on the right back pocket that go down to just above the back of the knee, I put on a plain white t-shirt with my custom multi-colored Air Force Ones. My hair is the same as yesterdays. I put on my Apple watch, grabbed my AirPods and stuffed them in the pocket of my jeans, I take my iPhone from its charger, then grabbed my backpack from my desk chair and proceeded to make my way downstairs to the kitchen.

Upon entering the spacious kitchen that's fit for a professional chef, I found the table set with scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon, toast and orange juice. Everything smelled delicious, I'm serious when I say that my mom could have been a chef. Not wanting to feel lethargic throughout the day, I took small portions of each dish.