"Hey, birthday girl!" the blonde announced cheerily earning curious looks from students passing by. "Thank you!" she grinned wrapping her arms tightly around him and pressing a kiss against his lips.

"Your gift, my lady," he said pushing the gift bag into her hands. "Ooh, a gift? For me?" she hummed opening the bag and picking up the long velvet box picking up the gold necklace that had his last name engraved on a nameplate. "You're giving me your last name?" she teased.

"I mean, not officially. But, yes, I am," he chuckled pushing her hair to her side and placing the necklace around her. "Here are your balloons. I expect plenty of kisses later...But, for now, we have to get to class," he said picking her hand up and walking her towards her class.

✯✯✯

"You look like, an idiot," Jordan pointed out, watching his sister walk home with the obnoxious balloon assortment in her hand and a visible pout on her face. "You always look like, an idiot. Idiot," Aaliyah seethed turning her head to glare at him.

"Should we play a game or something? What? I get bored walking home, guys" Jordan suggested after a few minutes of silence. "Oh, and whose fault is that we're walking?" Liv asked.

"Yeah, enlighten us, Jordan," Aaliyah mumbled kicking his ankle and making him trip. "Ow! Look, I already lost my car, phone, and birthday. I don't need the attitude and a broken ankle as well," Jordan complained.

"Well, considering we lost our car, phone, and birthday because of your attitude, you're just gonna have to live with what—Whoa!" Liv exclaimed grabbing their arms once a car pulled up in front of them and a horribly disguised JJ jumped out of the van along with some other guys. "Woah, woah, woah! JJ!"

"Who's JJ?" he asked trying to disguise his voice.

"Hey, what are you-Ahh! Ahh!"

"JJ take this blindfold off before I whip the blonde out of your hair," Liv threatened getting walked into a unknown location. "I will kill you!" Aaliyah hissed wiggling out of his grasp. "Dude, for real, okay? My mom's gonna kill us if she finds out that we're not home," Jordan added.

"Which is why I kidnapped you. Intent is 90% of the law. There's no punishment if there's no intent to party," the blonde chuckled. "Surprise!"

"Hey, she was right. We couldn't let the Baker triplets b-day go un-celebrated," JJ announced hopping on top of a table. "She who?" Liv asked. "Happy birthday, Bakers! Grab a shot! And a seltzer for Liv, of course. Cheers!" Layla happily said walking out from the back.

"Couldn't let my girl not celebrate today," JJ cheered once the girl walked over to him and Jordan. "It's also my birthday, but okay," Jordan scoffed.

"He's clearly not thinking about you," Aaliyah cheekily grinned wrapping her arms around her boyfriend and kissing him. "Alright, this is my cue to go," Jordan mumbled walking away from the couple.

"Wait here for like, two seconds, babe. I have an announcement," JJ said pecking her lips once more before running off and jumping onto a table beside Layla. "Listen up bitches! It's time for hide and go get it! Okay, the rules are simple. Guys, hide anywhere in the house. Girls, try and find us."

"So, it's like, hide and go seek?" Jordan asked.

"Well, except if you get found, you have to, you know, get it on," Layla announced.

Walking up to JJ, a blonde girl had also joined his side. "So...I found you...Does that mean we go and get it on?" the blonde girl asked. "No, bitch. It doesn't. Move," Aaliyah seethed glaring at her. "I think you made her pee her pants," JJ chuckled wrapping his arm around his girlfriend.

"Good. Now, let's go get it on. Shall we?" she asked smirking up at him. "Ooh, yes!" he shouted grabbing her hand and racing up to his room which, he had seemingly locked for the occasion.

"Shirt off. Now," she breathed out rapidly unbuttoning his loudly printed shirt. "Whatever you say, birthday girl," JJ chuckled leaning down to attach their lips, bringing his hands down and gripping her thighs lifting her onto his body.

"JJ," she moaned throwing her head back in pleasure once she felt his lips on her neck. "Party's over!" she heard the familiar sound of her mom's voice making her instinctly push the boy away from her. "Shit!"

"What? What's wrong? Did I do something?" he asked. "No. No, it's not you. But, I'm pretty sure my mom's here!" she yelled. "Oh, great. Another reason for your parents to hate me," he mumbled dropping her down on the floor and start looking around the room for his shirt. "We have to go downstairs!" she shrieked tugging on his hand and pulling him out of his room and descending the down the stairs where her mom was waiting with a glare on her face.

"JJ, where is Jordan?" Laura asked with her hands on her hips. "Uh, honest, I really don't know, Mrs. B. Uh, I think he might've left," he responded out of breathe.

"You think?" she retorted. "I'm gonna go check all the rooms. Again. Come on, Li," JJ sighed. "Uh, no! She will be staying with me," Laura shot back tugging on her daughter's arm. "Bye," Aaliyah mumbled waving at her boyfriend who raced off in response.

2x05