"You look too happy and lively for a sick person who is alone all night," Soobin said, wriggling his eyebrows.

"Let's say that I am feeling very inspired today." Beomgyu didn't want to tell him the whole story because he knows that his friend will tease him a lot.

"Fine, I won't ask you about the full details. Have you ever felt the overwhelming happiness, with thumping heart as if your body, especially your face, feels warm? Then there's this person that keeps your mind occupied all of the time?" Soobin asked, trying to confirm his gut feeling about his friend's feelings.

"Yes, I do. I don't know why but I act like a salivating puppy in front of that person. I am embarrassed by myself, but I can't stop myself from falling from him. I didn't know about him that much, but I am willing to fight for him." Beomgyu said while playing his fingers.

"You mean, you are protective to him?"

"Yes," Beomgyu nodded.

"I asked you these questions because I can see myself to you when I fell in love with my boyfriend. It is an infatuation that turned into a romantic love when I knew him more. You might be in love sooner than I thought!" Soobin said with a huge smile on his face.

"It feels weird that I didn't know anything about him at all, but I like him already. I don't want to force him to say something about his privacy, his identity, because I respect him." Beomgyu looks away as plenty of questions on his mind remained unanswered.

"I know who you are referring to. But what about Taehyun?"

"Why?"

"He has a feeling for you, but you are too numb to notice that." Soobin is now serious this time.

"I see him as a friend, no more, no less." Beomgyu frankly said.

"What if he confesses to you?"

"I will tell him the truth that he deserves to know, and I will apologize to him. I know that he will get hurt, and I hope that he will agree to remain as my friend." He lets out a sigh, feeling guilty for Taehyun. He remembers what happened yesterday when Taehyun walked out.

"I hope that it will not make him mad once he finds out that Yeonjun is the one that you like. Whatever happens, I will support you on what will make you happy." Soobin said, patting Beomgyu's shoulder.

"I will stand by my decision because I will never make him believe in false hopes. Thank you for being such a supportive brother to me." Beomgyu smiles, grateful that he can say his real feelings to his reliable friend.

"I remember how you supported me in my relationship with my boyfriend. It's a give and take friendship." Soobin's dimple is showing as he smiles back at his friend.

For the rest of the day, Soobin stayed up all night for Beomgyu's recovery.

~~~

"Beomgyu, man! You came!"

"We're glad that you feel better now!"

"Cheers for the success of our performance!"

His bandmates greeted him, and he looks happy when all of them are smiling at him.

"You look better now, and we're happy for your speedy recovery!" JM raised his glass full of beer, as well as their leader.

"Thank you, everyone, and congratulations! We all did well!" They all drank the beer, and Beomgyu noticed that someone is missing.

"Where's Taehyun?" Beomgyu asks, swallowing the beer.

"He isn't answering any of our calls today. Last night, he said that he can't come because of his personal problem." Jaebeom, the leader, looks worried.

"Did something happened to him that you know Beomgyu?"

A part of him feels like it's his fault. "He was angry at me last time, and I don't know if it's about it."

"Don't blame yourself, and let's just talk to him in school tomorrow. For now, we will give him some space. It might be about his family we didn't know unless we hear it from him." Jaebeom said.

"Let's eat as if he's here with us! Cheers to our main vocalist!" JM did his best to light up the mood of the members.

They keep on eating while chatting together, enjoying their celebration. They all went back to their homes at 9 pm. Beomgyu decided to walk on his way back home.

He saw some policemen on the sidewalk and a barricade/ barrier tape surrounded in the part of the road, where there's a lot of blood. There's an identification card that caught Beomgyu's attention. He picked it up, wiped the dried blood on it, and his eyes widen when he saw a familiar name.

Kang Taemin

COO of KT Corporation

It is the name of Taehyun's brother, and he thought that Taehyun wasn't able to attend the celebration because of an emergency. He immediately dialed Taehyun's number, but it is unresponsive. Beomgyu decided to ask the policemen nearby.

...........