CHAPTER 10

OMNISCIENT

Son Chaeyoung.An invisible nerd—artist student of Cromonica.  Always target of the school bullies because of her small height and shy personality. Nobody cares even if she dies, she's only a unnoticeable student anyway. Nobody knows her.

But behind that shy nerd, is an ruthless murderer at dawn. An woman who can hold a blooded knife without even trembling. She kills without letting her victim runaway. She was known by the student as Zero and everyone knew that name as an dangerous person, but they don't know if it is a woman or a man.

Her last victim was Kun Gabrielle: the eldest son of Kun Jiwan; the new founder of their school. He accidentally unfold Chaeyoung's secret that lead him to his death. Well... the midget really doesn't care if someone found out about her secret identity, It just the guy is really a pain in the ass. She can still remember what Gabrielle had said: "Let see what will happen when I reveal you secret to everyone" He mutters and laugh madly.

Chaeyoung doesn't have any plan to kill the said guy, but she can not let the man just tell everyone about her secret. That will be a really big problem for her. And the only way to shut him up is trough slitting his throat painfully.

Chaeyoung sigh as she reminisce every happy memory with her older sister. She tries to forget the painful past but it always come along whatever she do, especially when she sees the new student of Cromonica. The girl remind someone from the past and it made her blood boil in anger. Then she figure out from the school council President that it was the former rebel sister.

Three years ago. A rebellion happen inside the Cromonica because of the unfair treatment of the school, who was lead by Chou Tian Min. Everyday more than fifteen student died from opposing his stupid rule. But that's only a glimpse of what will about to come.

The day when Cromonica celebrate it's anniversary, half of the students died. And the former rebel had enough of the founder and headmaster ruthless act and recruited the former top tiers to fight against the founders and Chaeyoung sister and Ms. IU is one of the top tiers before.

At the exact they when a meeting happen, is the day the rebellion happen.There are many life that wars sacrificed but it was worth, because they win against the headmaster and his ally or they thought so.

After the incident they buried all lifeless dead body underneath the ground, but they figure out that there was a missing body. Chou Tian Min's body.

Tian Min manage to escape and gathered a strength to have a revenge to that student who lead the rebellion. It was Kim Jisoo. He disguise as an student, messing his hair and wear a nerd glasses. As he made his way to the former rebel direction she bump onto someone and he bowed and apology in return before proceeding to his destination, unknown to him.. the person who he bump with recognize his voice.

She approach Jisoo, as the girl continue to be unaware of Tian Min presence, busy from checking the list of the student as an responsible school council President. Tian Min pull out his stained poison knife and ready to stab Jisoo from behind, "No!" but someone block him, and instead the knife plunged to someone else body. It was Chaeyoung sister. It was the girl he bump with.

And by the time Jisoo catch Chaeyoung's sister, Tian Min had already runaway from them.

The tears pooling out from the former council president is uncontrollable as she listened to Chaeyoung's sister last word.