ep. 5

100+ cmts pls

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂𝐒
season 4 episode 5
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐟
__________________________________

" mier getcho ass in this house " nia said walking in oni house.

she had an announcement to make so she told everybody meet at oni house.

once she walked in she she saw everybody was here and all the kids running around

" WILD CHILD " mier yelled running to the boys, and nia have aria to oni.

" hey stink " nia hugged demented, she was at work and once she got off she came straight here so they ain't seen eachother all day basically.

" watchu gotta tell us u pregnant again " deranged asked.

she scrunched her face up and shook her head no over and over again.

" don't do allat " demented said mugging her. nia laughed and sat down beside him.

" nah we going on a trip to the cabins, with the snow and shit " nia said smiling.

the kids heard snow and yelled running to the living room.

" SNOWWWW " justice dragged making a face. oni laughed at her son.

" we leaving on the 14 " it was already the 12 so everybody had enough time to pack.

" how long we staying " deranged asked.

" like 1 week cause the boys gotta come back in time for school " they was on spring break right now.

" alright bye " deranged got up trying to leave jhalil with them.

" BITCH COME GET YO MOTHA FOCKING CHILD " oni yelled. deranged smacked his lips and went to go get him.

" come on bastard " he mumbled and they both walked out the door.

" princess " demented called out walking downstairs. nia was in the kitchen cooking.

" hmm " she said looking back before going back to her pots.

" watchu cooking " he asked wrapping his arms around her waist, his hands under her shirt, and his head in the crook of her neck.

" oxtails, rice, greens, and macaroni " nia said bending down to take the macaroni out.

yal sleepin on greens omm - desyybaybee

demented looked at her every move as she worked around the kitchen.

aria started crying making nia look up at demented, since she was cooking she couldn't go get her.

demented ran up the stairs to aria room before taking her downstairs.

" hey mamas " demented blew raspberries on aria cheek.

" da da " she babbled, she been taking more and more by the day but it's only like single words

nia smiled at the view before turning off the stove since everything was done.