ep. 10

30+ cmts pls

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂𝐒
season 3 episode 10
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
_________________________________

" ITS YA BIRTHDAY YOUNG HITTA " deranged yelled as he entered demented room.

nia had something planned at her house so she told them to stay at their house for tonight.

" stfu " he groaned turning on his stomach and pulling the covers over his head.

" come on nia said come to her house " deranged said.

at the sound of his girlfriend name he instantly woke up, he missed her he didn't see her last night cause she wanted them to go home.

demented got up brushed his teeth washed his face and put on his clothes.

he didn't celebrate his bday but he knew nia wouldn't take no for a answer so he just went with her flow.

getting in deranged car he pulled off. demented favorite song came on so deranged hyped him up.

" Fuck that bitch ain't no respect for her
That lil' bitch turned her back so quick ain't got no check for her
I seen the type of nigga she fuck with no respect for her
Act like a dog then I take you to a pet store
I fuck her crazy then I move onto the next whore
I do you dirty have you knockin' on your ex door
You think you boujee but you boujee for the internet
Your pussy dookie got to spit on it just to get it wet "

" she fucked on goofy say she wish she could take it back, told me how you hate the clout now you chasing that "

they rapped the whole song till they pulled up to nia house.

" come on nigga " they hopped out and walked to the door.

loony was already here since he went to get oni out the hospital and took her home.

" SURPRISE " they yelled as demented walked thru the door.

" if yal don't get yal white, corny asses on " deranged said.

they laughed and nia walked up too demented

" happy birthday stink " she pecked his lips. he looked down at her and pulled her into him.

loony and oni watched across the room as demented whispered something in nia ear.

" sigh they grow up so fast " oni wiped her fake tears.

loony mushed her head and laughed.

" girl anyways " loony said wrapping his arms around her waist.

" hoemygawd i'm tired of 5th wheeling imma boutta find me a girl " deranged mugged everybody.

" then do that nigga, u da one missin out " nia said tryin to get out demented grip.

he was horny and being very very touchy. oni peeped and tapped loony.

" they nasty " they both busted out laughing.