ep. 3

30+ cmts pls

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂𝐒
𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 3 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 3
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
_________________________________

nia was scrolling on her phone as demented talked to her.

he thought she wasn't listening but she was, taking in everything he said.

" what's yo dream vacation " nia asked him out the blue.

" Tulum " nia looked at him confused so he explained what it what.

" it's apart of Mexico " demented said laying on her.

ever since she came back from the hospital yesterday he hadn't let her leave his side to scared she'll leave him.

" you heavy stink " nia groaned shifting under him. demented ignored her and put his face in her neck.

" wat if i get my tittes pierced "

demented scrunched her face up in her neck, he ain like that idea her tittes were good how they was.

" mh mh don't do that " demented mumbled, nia smacked her lips and back christmas shopping on her phone.

she order everything since she knew demented wasn't gon leave her side and the thing she brought for him she gon have oni wrap for her.

nia felt demented breathing slowed and shook her head, he been sleeping a lot and always slept for hours which made it hard for nia to get up.

meanwhile loony and oni are doing christmas shopping for the others.

" mama you think nia would like this " he held up an charm bracelet.

nia loved bracelets or any accessories you could put on your wrist.

" oh yeah, she love bracelets " oni said putting down the ring she was looking at.

oni already got nia gifts and was very excited hopefully she don't give nia her gifts before christmas.

" alright i can get this and then i need to get something for deranged " loony said, he went to pay then they both walked out.

oni had one more thing she needed to get for nia but she was gonna get it later on christmas was just 2 weeks away.

" that's dead ash who finna put this tree up " deranged mugged.

everybody smacked they lips they just needed help with one thing and he was being lazy.

" deranged getcho ass up and help mane " loony said, his arms were getting tired.

" sigh i hate it here " deranged said it like the boy off karate kid.

nia and oni laughed and got the decorations as they finally put up the tree.

" wasn't even that hard yal jus weak "

demented mugged deranged and deranged bucked at him.

" wat u wanna fight or sumn " demented smirked and boxed deranged.

" bitch " deranged started coughing since he punched him in the chest.

" bestie you okay " oni laughed looking at deranged on the floor coughing.

" f-fuck u " he coughed flicking her off.

" exactly why u boutta cough ya lungs out " she mumbled putting the lights on the tree.

everybody was chillin having a good time for once the boys could say the felt peace.

" can't wait for the day i give a crackhead money and he say i'll kill sb fah u nephew " loony sighed.

everybody busted out laughing.

" real shit tho " nia said rubbing demented stomach he was complaining about it hurt.

oni was sitting in loony lap taking out his braids to redo them since they were old.

" it tired of 5th wheeling " deranged slouched in his seat, oni laughed.

" stop bein a hoe then, that girl mia was pretty u jus treat her wrong " nia said.

one day he brought a girl over named mia she was very pretty and carried herself well but deranged gon be deranged.

" mh mh fuck her she ain let me get no pussy " deranged mumbled.

" cause she's actually a lady and not givin u pussy cs u asked for it, whew u fucked up inna head " oni shook her head.

nia agreed and looked down at demented his head was laying in her lap and he was on his phone.

" wat u doin " nia asked him lowly for him to hear. he looked up at her and stared at her as he talked.

" looking for oni a gift " he said then looked bck at his phone.

" she live clothes, hats and shit " nia told him. he nodded looking at some hats.

" mama " loony called oni. she looked at him and hummed.

" you so pretty " he cheesed. oni couldn't help but smile back then her face went bck straight.

" ong u got me messed up, smiling like a bitch imma fuckin pimp " she mumbled.

loony busted out laughing and mushed her head. oni got done taking out her braids and scratched his scalp.

" that shit feel good ash " loony closed his eyes leaning onto oni chest.

" fucking uglies " deranged mumbled and got on his phone.

how yal doing ?

so yal want me to skip to christmas ?

or do one more chapter then christmas ?

where yal live ?

put me on to some songs .

thoughts ?

characters ?

#fillerchapter.

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 😎