"yes! yes! yes!" spike was shouting and spining me around. Danny was also crying and dabbing her eyes with a tissue.

i pulled bakc from the hug and looked at Spike. he was looking at me and i know that i made the right decision. i'm marrying my best friend. this feels so right. i kissed him lightly on the lips and rested my head on his chest.

"well, i wouldn't want to intrude any further. congratulations SP!" Danny said before leaving the room. wait did he just say SP?

"Spikey, are you SP?"

"yeah. why?"

"well, on my graduation day, mom gave me a necklace. here." i showed him the necklace i was wearing. Spike flipped it over and saw the S.P. engraved at the back.

"well, i do remember having an angel charm key chain when i was younger, and it always made me smile when i looked at it. for some reason i just felt like someone special gave it to me."

"i feel the same way about this" i raised my car keys. attached to it was a basketball keychain. Spike held on to it and was examinig it. then he looked at it closer.

"look there are the same initials here." and when i looked at the ball it does have the initials SP to it.

"can i see the angle charm?" Spike got his phone and i saw it. my angle charm. i got it when i was 6. i gave it to a little boy and i can't remember anything further.

"i think i gave you that." i told spike. he was silent at frst then realization hit me. we were kids then, he was leaving for Boston and i just wanted him to remember me by. so i gave him my angle charm so that when i see it, i'll know it's him. he promised me that he will marry me.

"i remember now, we gaveeach other those." i told Spike and i know that he remembers too. he smiled at me and hugged me again.

"i kept my promise. i proposed to you." he said while burrying his face in my hair. i did the same on his chest. i feel like i'm the luckiest girl in the world. Spike loves me and i love him. maybe we could work things out.

"i think we better head home. our parents will be arriving tomorrow." Spike told me. he gave a sweet kiss before he held my hand and led me to the car.

when we got home, our door was open. i started to panic but when i saw suit cases on the floor. i knew who it was. 

"mom?" i shouted and i was right. mom walked out of my room smiling and with her was Deb.

"hello dears. how was your date?" she smiled at us clearly noticing that our hand were intertwined.

"i proposed to her and she said yes, if that was what you were asking" Spike told our moms and they were so happy they ignored us and went back to my room and shut the door. i heard a lock. wait did they just lock me out of my own room?!

"mom! that's my room! what are you doing?" i shouted at them after knocking on the door.

"well sweety don't worry, we already packed yyour things and placed them inside that suit case. you can go sleep with spike in his room we don't mind just keep it down." then i heard them giggle. i blushed and turned to look at Spike. he was smirking. he looked at me and winked. he took the suit case and brought it inside his room.

"i hate you!" i shouted through the door and that made them giggle more. why can't our parents be normal parents and tell their daughters not to have sex and all those things normal mothers do

i walked in Spike's room and he was laying on the bed looking at the cieling. i climbed in next to him and place my head on his chest.

" do you think they'll leave us alone?" i asked Spike knowing what the answer will be.