"Why do you say that?"

"He's literally head over heels for that sand village girl... Whether he knows it or not or wants to admit it. I think it'll happen."

I smiled, "He's only 16."

"And I'm only 21," she smiled back. "So, do you think you want to get married and have a family?"

"No. A shinobi's way of life isn't meant for those who want a family." It's what I had always told myself after everything that happened to my parents, friends, my sensei, and now my student... But sitting here with her, I didn't know if I believed it.

"My thoughts exactly," she sighed a bit. "Well, you can go to Sakura and Naruto if you need to. I have to stop somewhere before I head over there."

"I can come with if you want," I offered.

She smiled at me, "Ok. Let me get changed."

I sat there and thought about our conversation as she went in her room. Her parents wanted her to be with someone who had strength and power here in the village... Could I fulfill those requirements?

No, Kakashi. Don't think like that. That's crazy.

My eyes widened as she walked out of the bedroom. She was pulling her hair back into a ponytail. She wore black cargo like pants, and a cropped long sleeve mesh shirt. Her lead headband was tied around her arm as always.

She was so beautiful and so strong. I couldn't even think clearly as she walked towards me. I don't think I had ever felt this way about someone before.

"Got rid of the jacket, huh?" I smiled at her.

"I don't need it to prove I can kick your ass," she teased.

"Yea, I definitely want a rematch on that."

She laughed loudly, "Anytime Kakashi."

"So where are we going?" I asked as we started walking.

"First to the flower shop."

"Ok," I mumbled as I put my attention back on the book she had given me earlier. We walked in silence and it was nice. It never felt uncomfortable with her. It didn't matter it was silent or not.

I waited for her outside as she came out with a small bouquet of flowers, and I just followed her as she kept walking. I was shocked when I saw she was walking towards the cemetery.

I put my book away as we entered and watched her carefully. She visited 5 graves. Itachi's parents, 2 girls whose names I recognized from the Anbu, and now we stood in front of Shisui Uchiha.

We stood in front of his for the longest, and I watched small tears form in her eyes.

"Sorry," she mumbled. "It's just been awhile since I've visited them all."

"It's ok. I'm sorry if I'm intruding."

"No," she smiled at me. "It's nice not to be alone for once."

"I didn't realize you knew him."

"Well, once Itachi was inseparable from him, so was I," she laughed softly. "I did everything with those two."