Chapter 9

Martha took us in as her shop keeper, selling her vintage clothes and make sure every stocks are up on the racks.

Martha trusted us with her shop while she handles her manufacturing orders behind the store all by herself.

Gabe leaned across the counter, "How can she produce so much stocks in one day?"

I shrugged, "She has her ways."

Gabe raised his eyebrow, "I think we should help her. Let her know what we can do."

I nodded and ruffled his hair, "I will go. Look after the shop."

"Anything for you love," He replied and plopped himself down the chair and munched on cookies.

I smiled and walked into the stuffy back store and watched Martha rush through her new designs, "Hey Martha."

"Yes Danielle? Everything's fine?" She asked, barely lift her head up. I smiled, "Yeah. Everything's fine. I want to see if you need any help?"

She paused and looked at me, "Can you use this machine?"

I gave her a wide smile, "Can I show you?" She nodded and opens the other machine for me and handed me a piece of dress and said, "Do a design for me."

I nodded and started drawing. Flowery, vintage, simple. I sew through a lining of flora embroidery and turned to Martha who is looking shocked.

I smiled, "I can sew. So do Gabe. We came from Belle.S. I thought you should know about this since you helped us so much. And we can help you in manufacturing,"

Martha digested the information, "Did you say Belle.S? As in the Belle and Lloyd Stewart?"

I nodded sadly, "They are my parents."

Martha gasped, "Oh god," She hugged me, "I'm sorry and you really gave me a shock. Nobody can sew like this, except for Belle.S of course."

"That's why you can trust us on these machines. We will take good care of it and I have a few suggestions for you." I stood up and took a book and pen, "You need some changes in your shop."

xx

Elliot was reading the newspaper by the table when I walked out. He smiled, "Good morning."

"Good morning," I yawned, "What is on the news?"

"See for yourself," He said, pulling me to him and gave me another knee buckling kiss, "So sweet."

The newspaper headline was:

Model Mom Amber Waters' filing divorce papers with Harry Waters'!

I blinked, reading the headlines again. Gabe has done it.

He is on his second strike. And here I am, sitting on Elliot's lap, every part of my body craving for him.

"Heard that someone send the photos of Harry Waters' having affair to Amber," Elliot shook his head, "Serve him right,"

I smiled, changing the topic, nuzzling his nose, "And what's your plan today?"

"I have a party." He said, "You are coming with me. It's Karina Howard fashion show."

I stared at Elliot grinning face, "No kidding?"

"Nope. She asked me to bring you there. I prepared a dress for you, you will like it." He kissed my cheeks, "My mum will be there too. Everyone is excited to meet you."