|| OS - I wasn't there for you in time. ||

|| Requested by NulledSilence. Thank you for requesting! Also, the song above isn't that related, but I just wanted to add it in anyway lol. Also, I know it's a head cannon but I couldn't resist turning it into a oneshot. Hope that's okay. ||
|| Context: Whitty and reader are best friends, that secretly love each other but we'll wait for that, and Whitty gives them a VIP ticket to his concert. The reader promises they'll be there, but they don't show up like they said they would. What happens when Whitty finds out what happened to them? ||
|| Warning: Contains of blood, eating flesh and kidnapping. If you aren't okay with any of these, maybe skip this chapter, yeah? Anyway, enjoy! ||

You were currently watching tv with some snacks next to you, since you were thinking that today would be boring and that you have nothing else to do right now. But of course, the universe is always deciding to play tricks on you, when you heard a knock at your door.

You get up, wiping the crumbs off your face and washing your hands before getting to the door. The person on the other side of the door knocked again, and you yelled, "I'm coming, I'm coming."

You opened the door, in a bad mood until you realize that it was just one of your friends. Your agitated frown turned into a small happy smile. You waved at him, "Hey, Whitty!" 

He smiled down at you, waving back, "Hey n/n." "Come in! Sorry if its a bit messy, haha. I wasn't execting visitors." You said, inviting him in.

"I won't be staying too long, I just wanted to invite you to somethin'." Whitty said, declining the offer. You raised your eyebrow, "Oh? What is it?"

Whitty, pulled out a ticket from his jacket's pocket and gave it to you. You blinked, "..uh, what's this, a ticket to willy wonka's chocolate factory?"

Whitty rolled his eyes, "Haha, no. I just kinda thought about inviting you to my concert that I was havin' tonight and, haha, lucky for me there was a leftover V.I.P ticket."

He seemed nervous, his face slightly red and he was apparently sweating. You smiled, "Sure, I'd love to come! When is your concert starting?"

He seemed delighted that you accepted to come, "Hah, it's around 7 PM. I'll, uh, see you around?" "See you." You said, as whitty closed the door and left.

You stared at the ticket, starting to blush. 'He really does think about me.' You always enjoyed acting oblivious around him just to get him frustrated.

It was cute too you, seeing how he sometimes didn't know how to control his anger around you. You laughed, heading inside to put your outfit on.

|| Lol, time skip because I don't really know how to write. ||

You had put on your favorite outfit, looking at yourself in your mirror. 'I actually don't look half bad.' You said, randomly posing in front of the mirror.

|| Am i the only one that poses in front of the mirror randomly?- ||

You grabbed your bag, it having most of the stuff you need. You put on your shoes, and left your apartment/house. You locked your door, and left the area.

Your shoes made taps on the concrete, as the dark purple dimmed sky loomed over you. The stars shined like little cracks in sand. You looked at your phone. '6:47' it read. You smiled, you still had enough time to get some food.

You stopped by a store to get your favorite snack. After purchasing it, you walked out, unpackaging it already and biting into it 'Still as good as ever'.

You hummed in delight, since you haven't tasted it in forever. You heard some footsteps behind you, so you assumed it was someone else walking behind you to just pass by.