Chapter 16 - Is This the End?

Kira was in her room finished her make up before the opening show. When she was done, she left and went backstage where the staff was to give her the earpieces and the microphone along with all the things she would need for the show.

A couple of minutes after that Black Sakura walked on stage and the show began.

The first song they would be playing had a long intro, so the band stayed on the big stage on one of the edges of the arena alone for some time. The melody they were playing was scary and intimidating and the beat was heavy.

'Torn from home, sent down death's railroad, are we,' Kira's strong and low growls were heard as she entered the stage.

The lady was wearing the Grim Reaper Costume by Askasu with the hood on and she looked more intimidating than the song itself.

'When we wake up tomorrow

Will we still be wearing this curse?

Will we wake up tomorrow?

Which punishment is worse?' she sang while the screens on the stage showed pictures of concentration and extermination camps and some images of the Nazi Party as well.

'Day one: no sun

Stripped of our names

Now we are merely numbers

Permanently inked in the flames,' the lady's voice filled the stadium as the many flame projector around the stage and on the arena lit up with fire.

'Our kind, our existence lights the fire

Igniting hell on earth

Archangels bending crosses, hooked'

'So this is why the opening show is for people over fifteen,' Madoka commented with Tsubasa and the others.

'She's been waiting to play this song live for some time now,' Kyoya said. 'She was supposed to play it at Germany when Team Wildfire and Team Excalibur faced each other in the World Championships.'

'Oh, I remember they cancelled that show...' Tsubasa joined the conversation as Kira sang the second verse.

'Innocent men, women, children

Sentenced before conviction

With golden stars to guide them

Their gavel is the end of a gun

Day two: lived through

More culprits arrive

Every cage so crowded

How will we survive through the night?'

The red-haired lady's expressions as she sang and the passionate way she did it sent shivers down everyone's spine. Even Black Sakura musicians were feeling the chills. They knew that song was important for Kira, but they had never imagined she would sing it so intensely.

'Our kind,' she sang whit her hand on her chest and then rose it, 'our existence lights the fire'

'Igniting hell on earth

Archangels bending crosses

Hooked'

The stage was lit up with flames when the breakdown hit and Kira headbanged to the beat. Her blood-red hair moved beautifully with her body and the way she walked around the stage was energetic and determined.