Both approached, mostly to attend Link's injury but the blond just gestured before being touched by one of them. 

Eria, these are not hours for you to be awake

His sister went from being worried to a serious posture -I don't care, I'm training with my master, Revali- answered crossing her arms, Revali was more aware of the injury than that discussion, his "student" had hit the clavicle of her brother.

¿Is this what you've been doing when you leave the tent at those insane hours? ¿Why don't you do it on the noon? These hours are dangerous, it's full of monsters wandering around!

-Because there is no other time of the day where you or dad are not on over me saying with who should I go with or what I should do, at night there's only me, with my bow, without being treated like a little kid- she claimed, despite the pain Link kept gesturing

Because YOU ARE A KID, we care about you, we don't want you to go beyond the lookout area and get into trouble while looking for things, plants, stuff or stones to sell, you shouldn't have hidden this from us, mostly because it seems important to you.

-I don't care! Training at this time prepares me for the next day, in addition, Master Revali has paid more attention to me than you or dad since we're in these damn ruins- exclaimed Eria, slamming her foot against the ground now pointing to him

-In fact, Revali has paid more attention to me than since you left us, after Mom died, dad told me that you don't even tried to carry me ever ¿Do you hate me? ¿Do you think I killed her? ¿That's why? ¿Don't you think that it hurts when dad talks about her but he goes sad after it?Surprise! ¡I Hate myself too for that! But i didn't know you hated me too- she said with her eyes crystalized with tears that wanted to slide off her cheeks.

There was silence and tension between the two brothers, Revali felt part of the guilt falling on him, now it was his responsibility to be in that intimate confrontation, no matter how much he wanted to take off.

-¡Speak! Dad told me you used to talk a lot, ¿Why don't you talk to me? Speak! - the youngest demanded, Link recoiled as his sister, in the heat of her anger approached him - ¡Don't just make me gestures in that sign language thing! ¡I want you to talk! - she exclaimed

-¡Eria! I think it is eno- Revali started before being interrupted.

-I ... Ca​​-... n't...- the hero's voice was heard, cracked, broken and dry -I-I lost ... My ... Voice- it seemed that he used all of his energy in each word, Link made a pained gesture as he now brought his hands to his throat, letting his shirt get stained with blood -I ... Tri ... ed ... to...be... strong ...- he kept trying to speak.

The knight got on his knees to take his younger sister by the shoulders -I'm..Sorry... I ... I ... I ... I didn't ... knew ... silence ... hurted...you ... I love you. ..Don't ... Blame...You ... For ... M - .. Mom- It was the last thing he said before starting to cough aggresively; Eria was looking at him with wide eyes, Revali alike, they both heard him speak for the first time in their lives.

The anger of the moment seemed to dissipate from Eria who now was crying and trying to get the arrow out of Link while the blond kept coughing frantically, the rito separated them carefully.

-We're going to make a fairy potion for your throat and the wound, it'll be better not to move the arrow until we reach a place with more light- said Revali seriously seeing Link whom only nodded.

The three arrived at the camp, immediately the guards on duty approached -Forgive me Link, it's my fault, it wasn't my intention- said the girl between sobs, Revali leaned over to see Eria, despite the urgency he had to act calm -I need you to go back to the tent, I'll take care of your brother- he said -But his wound! - exclaimed Eria

-Trust me kiddo, I know how to treat this type of injuries Eria, now go back to your tent or you will get into trouble- ordered the rito still calmed, the girl nodded and left giving slight sideways views towards the pair of champions that were surrounded by the guards.

The archer ignored and went through them and guided Link to the common pot to quickly prepare the potion, once he finished, Revali poured the content into a glass bottle and gave it to the hero.

Link quickly took the bottle's content, feeling how his vocal cords ceased burning, he hadn't spoken so much in years -¿Did you leave some of the potion?- Revali asked sitting next to him, the blond nodded while giving him the bottle without realizing that the rito already had his wing holding the arrow firmly and quickly extracted it causing a groan of pain.

Revali quickly soaked a piece of his scarf with the potion to put it over the wound with a little force, which, when it came into contact with that liquid it gradually closed, Link finally could breath calmly.

He was looking at the rito with surprise ... Revali had used his champion's scarf, the only thing of which he was so proud... to heal him, Revali just stained the most precious thing in his ego with blood just to heal him; but he didn't seem to care, the emerald eyes of the older showed unusual concentration and concern.

They were silent for several minutes until Revali spoke -¿Do you want me to prepare something for breakfast? - He offered without knowing very well what to say to offer his apologies, when there were those uncomfortable silences between them; The feathered fixed his eyes on the sword brooch that Link weared everyday, but this time it wasn't there, just the clavicle healing.

Relief invaded him when Link nodded without seeing him angry or disappointed, the blond was so hungry that his feelings silenced, the rito thanked the goddess that his supervising co-worker was a bottomless pit of food.

(CHAPTER SIXTEEN; I wanted to place some family drama, one that will continue in the following chapters but had an abrupt start, Revali feels responsible for what seems like an imminent family rift or the definitive end of his training with Eria at Link's expense, however Remember that every six months they must travel to central Hyrule to give their progress reports)