🔞 lemon Story

(The following story is very mature so beware when you read it! I hope you enjoy it!)

(Police Undyne x Fem Reader)

Undyne's police car rested alone in the empty parking lot, her car facing away from the rising sun that was now shining down on her and her vehicle. Undyne was tapping her foot impatient, a very strained, annoyed look on her face as she waits for something to happen. And waits, and continued to wait for what felt like hours now. Well actually... it had been hours now, hours as she waited for something to happen.

Undyne was waiting for a speeder, a block who thought he or she could race down the streets at high speeds, ignore the speed limit and the law. This was a job she had taken up as she waited for some action, to still be able to be some sorta 'hero'. But right now, she was having a hard time even finding criminals to arrest...

This caused her to take up as many jobs as she could at the police station, from patrolling to even taking up the phones herself. But no calls came in...

She felt boredom and even sadness, she worked hard for this job but what did it lead to?

Nothing more than slow work and disappointment and quiet days spent sitting in her police car or office place in the police station in silence, at the ready for nothing.

Feeling her hope dwindle, Undyne sighed again as she allowed her head to fall back against the car seat and groaned. Right after, she sat quietly in complete and utter silence as she waited for nothing to happen or occur. Or so she thought.

By now she had stopped tapping her foot and was just sitting there, listening in to the sounds of the wind against the car doors, the wind outside causing the tree's branches to sway just outside. The sound of the wind went along with the few chirps of the birds that nested near her and which she could barely hear.

Listening to this after a while, Undyne was already tempted to just drive straight back to the police station and toss the kiss right at Catty again as she went straight to her office.

"Ugh... why is it so HARD... to deal with some crooks?"
She grumbled out before facepalming against her stirring wheel, her patience had already run thin, yet she didn't know why she was still making herself suffer like this? Why was she doing this again? Oh yeah, because she requested to take up this job by the police chief and quickly left without another word. Yeah, she regretted it now then.

"I swear if I don't get ONE damn crime! I will lose my-"

Suddenly a car she just barely heard coming raced past the front of her car position and towards her hometown where she worked at. Undyne blinked trying to process what just happened before a wild and joy filed grin came to her face and she instantly turned her key and roared her engine to life before flooring it by slamming the peddle down. 'Yes! Yes, this is it!' She said as she was now out on the open road and chasing after the speeder themself.

Undyne quickly caught sight of their car, and she was already beginning to catch up with them. Undyne: "This punk is going down! They're just over the speed limit!!!" She squeals a little, sounding like a fangirl meeting her idol in person. Soon her car's sirens blared to life along with the lights that flashed and spun on the top of her car, signaling for the crook that she was the police.

Soon the car she was after began to slow down and pulled off to the side of the road, Undyne following quickly after as she turned to the side of the road and slammed her break peddle down and came to a near-instant halt behind the criminal's car. Hopping out of it quickly, Undyne was filled with joy and had a clear hop in her step as she walked up the car. Her smile turned into a sternum straight mouth expression. Her hands were now placed on her hips, each step now being one made from a person of authority tho deep down, she felt the excitement and eagerness to catch the criminal now. It building up as she made her final approach and was standing just outside the crook's door and waited. Already she knew what the crook was gonna do, which was to lower their car's window.