"Hi, baby girl." I coo as I pick her up from the crib. She was dressed in a red velvet long-sleeved dress with white stockings and black Doc Martens. What kind of mom would I be if I didn't dress my child in Doc Martens? An uncool mom, that's what (my personal opinion because I love Doc Martens, but all moms are superheroes for birthing children).

Once we go outside she's going to wear a black faux fur-lined jacket that Talia bought her for Christmas. Sky and rosa are going to help her walk down the aisle as the flower girls because she started walking and we wanted to include all three of our favorite girls (under age ten).

"Momma, bery pwetty." She compliments.

"Thank you, Ara." I kiss her little cheek.

"Where daddy?" She asks. Arabella had just started talking about a week before her first birthday and was already saying more words than most kids her age. She had trouble with her r's and v's sometimes.

"Daddy is waiting at the end of the aisle, baby." She looks at me confused, not understanding a word of what I just said.

"We will see daddy soon," I say. She perks up at the words soon and daddy, nodding her head vigorously with a smile on her face. She had the cutest little smile. Not all of her teeth were completely grown in yet and she had cute little gaps in some places.

A knock is heard on the door and my dad pokes his head in. "Are my two favorite girls ready?" I nod and he enters fully. His eyes start watering when he takes us in. His baby girl with her own baby girl in her arms.

"You look stunning, Kingston." He praises, bringing us in for a hug. "And you my precious Nieta look adorable." (granddaughter)

"Thank you, papa." I try to hold the tears that gather in my eyes back, but one successfully slips.

"Abuelo," Arabella says while wiggling out of my arms to get to my dad. He pulls back from our hug and takes Arabella into his arms. He presses a kiss to her cheek and she giggles. The sight melts my heart.

We walk out of the room together with our arms linked, him still carrying Arabella.  At the big glass doors covered in curtains Eliana, Talia, Ava, Georgia, Anatoly, Niklaus, and Letanora were waiting. Anatoly was my maid of honor. The best part was he was more than happy to be it. Talia, Eli, Gia, Ava were my bridesmaids. Nik and Letty were just there because I wanted them to be. I was going to have Juan be my best man, but he and Anatoly don't get along and he is one of Dario's groomsmen. Juan and Anatoly fight over me all the time. They have a love-hate relationship and I would even go as far and say there was sexual tension because both Anatoly and Letty are openly bisexual and are into threesomes. They tried to get me to do one multiple times and I'm pretty sure got Nik drunk enough one night to go through with it.

"Damn, King, you look sexy as fuck." Anatoly compliments. The rest nod in agreement.

"Are you sure you and your mans' wouldn't be interested in a foursome?" Letty asks, looking me up and down. There it is. It was bound to come up at least once tonight and will probably come up a couple more times.

I laugh lightly, "Maybe before we had a kid. But now this body is strictly for my soon-to-be husband and my daughter."

"Are you ready?" Talia asks with enthusiasm.

"Hell yes! I'm so fucking ready to be a DaVino." I cheer. "No offense, Dad." he waves his hand in dismissal.

The intro to Paradise City by Guns and Roses starts playing. I chose this song not only because it's one of my favorite songs, Dario's as well, but because Dario is my paradise city. Being in his arms feels like I'm in paradise. Like everything is right in the world. Everything else just seems to disappear when I'm in his arms.