Part 20

——— Grace's home ———

Hannibal - on top of me - held my thigh up as he was between my legs. My arm was wrapped around his neck while my other arm supported us up and our foreheads were touching. He went slow and it still made my mouth drop. His eyes didn't break away from mine. He closed his eyes as he grunted and his breath Imprinted my face. I moaned quietly and I looked down when he started to quicken again.
"Ugh, shit" I moaned out when he got faster. I adjusted my arm around his neck and he looked down, guiding my head with his since our foreheads touched. I gasped when he gripped harder on my thigh and he started to grunt louder.
"H-Hannibal" I moaned into his ear which made him suddenly thrust harder into me. I cried out loud and he did it again, hitting my G-Spot over and over again. I felt my limbs weaken and I never moaned so loud in my entire life.
"Oh my god" I shrieked when he start to pound into me. I closed my eyes and listened to his grunts that was next to my ear. He then stopped and I opened my eyes and looked at him. He sat up and pulled me Further down on his length. I opened my mouth but no noise came out until he started to pound into me again. I gripped on the bed sheets and moaned so louder over and over. He then turned me over and I arched my back. I felt him put his hands on my waist and slowly put himself inside me again. I groaned into my pillow and he put a hand on my shoulder and pulled me further down onto his length again and pounded into me again. I kept moaning in the pillow and yet it still sounded so loud.

——— 1 AM ———

Hannibal's POV

I planted the letter I made for Grace that I had prepared at home before my arrival at Grace's residence. I put the birds carcass - that was road kill - into her microwave and I turned it on. I made some final adjustments and I took off my gloves and put them into the bin and put some garbage over it. I walked back upstairs and crept back into the bedroom and saw Grace asleep peacefully. I smirked and got into bed with her and put my arms around her.

Graces POV

I felt Hannibal's body pressed against my back as we were both asleep. I suddenly heard a bang downstairs and i shot up, as did Hannibal. Then my fire alarm went off so I dashed out of bed - it was lucky enough I had a vest and shorts on.  I ran down the steps and to the kitchen. I saw it wasn't a major fire and something just exploded in my microwave. I opened up my microwave while Hannibal was turning off my fire alarm and the charcoal smoke hit my face. I grabbed a kitchen towel and used it to waft away all the burning smoke and it revealed guts everywhere and I could tell it was a bird, from the feathers and the claws. I slammed the microwave shut and gipped. I felt Hannibal put his arm around me and I fell into his arms.
"Fuck! I-I" I was lost for words. The ripper timed for that to go off to possibly wake us once he's long gone. As I was hugging Hannibal, I looked around the kitchen and saw the letter and I gulped just from the sight of it.

Dear Grace,
      It came to my attention that you want Abigail Hobbs to trust you. I do not see how she could not, however, you must remember that you slaughtered her father. Not in cold blood, of course. All you need is patience, and she shall grant you your wish. It also came to my attention about your certain... affairs. How very intriguing indeed. How did it feel? Him inside you? Craving for more and more, just crying out loud. I imagine it was pleasuring for the both of you, especially for him. A lucky man indeed. I'd imagined you soft and difficult to make you scream, although I seemed wrong about the difficulty to make you scream. You should remember there are people around.

From your dearest,
   - c. Ripper

"We can't give that to the FBI" I sighed to Hannibal. He quickly scan read it and his face still stayed the same.
"But we must find the ripper" he reminded me.
"You're willing to let people see that? People report on this stuff" I debated back. He sighed and crossed his arms.
"The decision is yours, but we either have a better attempt at finding the ripper or not" Hannibal said to me.
"Goddamn it" I murmured.

——— 9 AM ———-

Jack and his team looked around my house while I leaned on a wall with my arms crossed. Hannibal came back into my house with a suit on, since he went home to change from his pyjamas.
"Grace"
I turned my head over to face the noise and I saw Jack approaching me.
"Did he leave a letter?" He asked me. I sighed and thought for a moment. If I say yes, my family could see the letter but we could find something useful. If I say no, it will look suspicious and we could lose some good evidence.
"Breakfast bar" I sighed. He then walked over to the breakfast bar and I already felt embarrassment swarm over me.
"It is for the best" Hannibal said to me, putting a hand on my shoulder.
"I hope you're right" I mumbled to him.