They let go for air and they stared at each other for a little longer before chuckling. 

"That was incredible," Hermione whispered, her face coloring. 

"I know," Ron said, smugly. 

Hermione rolled her eyes but she was glad that they did finally did that. She grabbed Ron's arm and said, "We should go to the Room of Requirement, I am sure they are there." 

"How do you know?" Ron asked, not complaining on her hold on him. 

"I don't know, I have a feeling," she replied, a glow on her face making her look even more beautiful. 

"That seems right," he said, running with her out of the chamber. He was never going to get over that kiss, he hoped to have many more. 

"Y/n! Be careful!" Harry yelled. 

You turned, but Harry was ahead of you and shouting a spell at the man with a cloak. "Expelliarmus!" He yelled, the wand flying up into the air. You didn't have time to react as everything was going by so quickly. 

You ran, not knowing where to, with Harry right in front of you. You both passed through the same death eater, knowing that he wouldn't be able to do anything as he didn't have his wand. But, you were wrong. He grabbed your wrist, the swift movement made you get a sudden whiplash, your feet kicking the air. You moved your head to look at the wizard, a sudden fear sinking through you. Harry continued to run but not very far because he knew he was running alone. He ran back to you, fear in his eyes. 

"What are-" You asked, interrupted by him removing his mask with his other hand. You gasped and so did Harry as he saw the exact same face on the portrait where the both of you stayed during the destruction of the locket. It was your father. "Dad?" 

He had tears streaming down his face but his eyes weren't friendly like they used to be. They were cold, a little distant as if he was watching the worst tragedy in his life. His face had lines running all over his face, showing his age. "Y/n?" He asked, his voice deep and raspy, as if he had a horrible cough. 

You hurriedly let go, millions of questions in your head. But, he was dead? Snape told you so. You figured that wasn't true as he was right in front of you, staring at you. "Why?" Was all you could manage to say before knowing what the first question that came to your mind was. 

He cried even harder and he got closer to you, trying to hug you. Harry hurriedly went in between the both of you, his eyes fixed on your father. "Don't get closer to her," Harry warned, but his voice wasn't threatening, just concerned. 

"She's my daughter, Harry," he replied. He stopped crying the second Harry was in front of him, surprised he would meddle in. 

"No, I stopped being your daughter when you left my mom and I," you talked, emotions turning that sentence into a wave of anger.

He didn't say anything, his gaze fixed on the floor. 

"Let's go, Harry," you ordered, stepping away from your father. Harry didn't answer but walked with you, his arm behind your back in case something happened. 

"Y/n, I loved your mom," your father called out, his voice cracking. "I love you," he continued, fighting the strength to go and hug you as that was his only wish. 

You scoffed and turned to look at him with a confused face. "That's a really funny way of showing it," you boomed, heat rising to your face. "You left! You joined him. He was after me and my friends you know. Of course you knew, you were with them. How could you? I WAS YOUR DAUGHTER!" You didn't let yourself cry in front of him, you couldn't.