Cabir knew this will either get Manik Nandini closer or will help Nandini move on. In both cases he just wanted her to be happy. So he didn't oppose their planning.

All of them literally pleaded her to accept his proposal.

"Okay fine... I'll come with you.", She said abruptly making them squill in delight.

All of them took her in a group hug. Once out of everyone's arms Dhruv hugged her tightly making her pat his back awkwardly.

"Thank you so much Nanz...", He said & left her.

"Okay now let's leave. We have so much left to prepare for. I'm gonna make it perfect. Let's go guys. And Nanz... Complete your beauty sleep tonight. Tomorrow's night is gonna be the best night of your life.", Alya announced cheerfully.

Nandini smiled at them weakly.

*****************************

Once Fab 5 left she came back to her room feeling mentally exhausted.

Opening her room door she stepped inside only to see Manik sitting over the couch staring at her.

She prayed in her mind hoping against hope that he must have not heard their conversation. How will she explain herself if he really did?

He stood before her not leaving any space between them. Leaning forward such that his lips were touching her ears he whispered,

"All the best for the Date..... Love."

She took two steps back fearfully. He knew... She wanted to explain herself. But no words came out of her mouth.

"Manik...", She tried speaking.

"Shhhh...", He kept his index finger over her lips.

"I have heard enough. I don't have strength anymore love. You should actually go to sleep now. Big day tomorrow right?" , She could see the accusation in his eyes & she knew that she deserved it.

"Manik... Please... I..."

"What? You couldn't deny your friend? I know... I'm not blaming you. Infact I'm happy for you.", He said with a sweet smile over his lips.

"Manik please...", Tears kept flowing through her eyes as his words were stabbing her heart.

"And yes... Tomorrow if he asks you to be his girlfriend or to marry him... then please don't hesitate because of me. Say yes to him for the sake of your friendship.", He smiled at her & left from there without looking back.

She fell on the floor crying hysterically.

***************************

Next morning at 10:00 am... Nandini was waiting for Manik. After whatever happened last night... She didn't wanted to face him. She wanted to tell him that she would come by herself. But then she didn't had the courage to deny him too. He would misunderstand everything.

Honking of the car brought her out of her thoughts. She ran outside grabbing her bag & the house keys. Her parents were not yet back from the business trip.

She sat inside the car huffing badly. He not for once looked towards her but passed her a water bottle. She quietly took it from his hand.

He started the car & drove towards Khurana's office. For the first time of them knowing each other... There was this uncomfortable silence around them. She wanted to say so much but couldn't voice out anything. He wanted to ask about her health... But...

After an awkward ride of 1 hour... they reached their destination.

******************************