|21| Hide and Seek.

Start from the beginning

She immediately sidestepped Fayth's body and dropped her body beside fayth.
But of course, Marley had to pay the price for her technique.
Her sweet hands were burning in pain with all the strength she had pulled.

Fayth let out a breath of relief as the weight went off from her.
"You know you could have crushed me!"

"Hahaha- hilarious!" Marley deadpanned. "Don't change the topic Fayth!" Then turns toward fayth and fayth also do the same. Now They were face to face.

Fayth smiled. Like brother like a sister.

"Don't smile like that!" Marley said dramatically. "My heart is flattering!"

Fayth rolled her eyes. Unquestionably.

"So tell me now. What happened?"

Fayth turns on her back, facing the ceiling.
What are her options? Telling the truth or lying?
Fayth blinked. What?
And blinked again.
Was she just thinking about telling truth to Marley?
Had she lost it? From where did that thought come!? She can't. She must not.

Silence surrounded their room like a heavy fog.
And it was soon broken by Fayth's voice.

"As I've told you, it is not something special or anything, it is totally and perfectly stupid, so let me start..."

And that's how Fayth started to tell the words again, the same words she had said to Nolan.

Again she was creating a web of her words,
Like a spider.
She was spilling lies like a singer singing a song.
So effortlessly,
Yet spider, they don't get stuck in their own web, do they?
Will she?

_____________°∆°_______________

Song for this chapter:
Ittefaq se by Jubin Nautiyal and
Nikita Gandhi.”

_______________________

If Fayth could describe her situation then it would be similar to Nobita from the Doraemon cartoon.
Remember? The guy who always cries and get stuck in troubles!
Yes, fayth does not cry but the problems have a thing for fayth. They just can't stay away from her!
And here she doesn't even have a Doraemon who could give her gadgets to solve her problems.

Yes! She loves that show, and she remembers how many times she had wished to locate a Doraemon.
It took a great amount of time to believe that she would never get one if you exclude Noah's Christmas gift for her, which was a giant Doraemon soft toy.

Fayth has met a lot of people, who always had to criticize her for watching a cartoon. Fayth never paid attention to them but she never understood them either.
Like what the hell pal?
Why anyone would want to judge anyone for watching anything that makes them happy!?

We all are just living on a floating rock,
Why would it matter if someone likes something that you don't like!

Fayth groans at her thinking and unfolds her lashes.
After some moments she picks her Mobile, to check the time.
And Again groans at the time, 10:00 PM.
Why is time not tickling!
She is struggling to sleep from an hour now!

If I can't sleep then I would do something productive!
With this thought, fayth stand up and went toward her desk. Which was just beside her window.

After Marley's interrogation with fayth,
Which included a lot of 'Oh my god's, 'No way!', 'I can't believe this!' 'poor Aiden!' and a laughing Marley on the floor.
Marley went out, to chill.
According to Marley's words.