Chapter 2

I ran out the door as fast as I could! My luggage dragging behind me, right behind my three year old dirty wet sneakers. All I've wanted to do was leave for all the years I lived here! The one thing I wondered was, "How far will I get?" I sat down as my brain crumbled with my thoughts still trapped inside. Where would I go? Who will take in a lost sixteen year old girl? But the key question that tied them all together, how far will I get?  

I thought for about twenty minuets until I felt a drop on my head. Could it be raining? I looked at the sky to find nothing but blue. "No way!" I thought as I gazed at the bright yellow orb in the sky, but I couldn't thing of that any more what was that dripping on my head? Could it be my own thoughts pounding in? No, something was actually dripping on my head... I touched my light headed, dry, scalp only to find blood...

I looked up at the house to see whos blood was dribbling on now my now bright red soaked scalp as I saw the scariest thing a girl my age should ever have to see! It was mami... my father killed her and let the blood dry out the slightly cracked window... my hair was stained red with the blood of the one person who cared about me, and not just that but the one person I cared about!

That was when I realized my father was a serial killer. Could he have been the reason mom died? Before I even had time to process all this I heard a door fly open and saw a knife fly over something I ran behind a tree. That's when I got a closer look the knife flew over Mr. Edwards attempting to hit his head it just missed. I heard a lot of yelling, "Give it back!" dad screamed!

"Never!" Said Mr. Edwards,

"You will or you will never see the light of day again!" 

Then dad walked inside but I knew not for long so I grabbed Mr. Edwards by the hand and I ran "Where are you taking me!" he yelled 

"Quiet!" I yell-whispered "he will here you!"

Then Mr. Edwards got silent I didn't know the code to the gate, the main reason was because dad never took my anywhere even school! It was like being trapped in a prison for the rest of your life, and not knowing what will happen if you make one wrong move. I stared at Mr. Edward's cut bear feet, dad was trying to kill him! And if i didn't run while I could I would probably be next.

The mane reason I'm so introvert is because I never went to school, dad never let me leave but I would say that if he did I would have a lot of friends. I actually don't know why dad never let me go to school, but if I had to guess I would say because he didn't want me telling anyone. Mom did though! When she was alive I got to go to middle school but then dad wasn't the way he is. I was in eighth grade when mom died and I'm sure she wanted to see me walk into high school! But that summer god decided to take her in. 

I climbed over the gate trying not to get caught, but after that I ran I ran with Mr. Edwards to church and we sat there and prayed, prayed that we would live. That god would keep us safe and he did...

Chapter 3 coming soon!