1

————————————-Anyways enjoy this is my second book Purrrrr

————————————-
Anyways enjoy this is my second book Purrrrr.
———————————-

Mᴀʟᴀʏᴀsɪᴀ Mᴏɴᴛᴇᴢ
Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ,Gᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ 📍

I don't know why ya ass always staying in the house... My Bestie Ashanti told me while looking through my closet. 

I shrugged. Bitch if you don't know whose supposed to know she said sighing.

I know ya lil black ass don't like being around people and shit but it's hot as a witches coochie up in dis bitch. She said while fanning herself.

Bitch you dragged it it's like 80 degrees in here I said walking up to the thermostat.

I don't give a fuck if it was 100 degrees it's still hot and we is getting the heck up outta hea. She said while throwing herself on my bed.

Don't be throwing ya fat ass on my bed. Mugging her

This toothpick as shit you call a bee bitch bye she laughed.

Now you can get the fuck out I said pointing to the door.  No and go home it's hotter up in there with all them chilren.

Ya momma shouldn't have been popping them out like that then I said rolling my eyes.

Flipping me off. Anyways we going to Mooks pool party she smiled at me.

Ohhh hell Fucking no. I will never go to one of his parties again almost got my killed.

Bitch please we can be there for like two minutes and dip.  Ughh bitch I don't even know what to wear I sighed.

Ooh girly I have the perfect thing for you. She ran to my closet picking out this lil two piece from my closet.

She hung it up in the air you can wear this as she smiled. Looking up and down at what she picked out I haven't worn that in years and it's ugly.

Noo it's not be ready to go cause I'm gonna come pick you up she said running to me hugging and kissing me.

———————-

Ma I'll be back I said standing at her door 

Where you going Malaysia? She said looking at me curiously.

To a pool party with Shant I said.

Mmhm okay be safe she said walking out of her love you ma.

Waitt Babyyy. She screamed as I was making my way to the front.

Yea ma? I said slow walking to the back

Pass me the remote. She told me pointing to it on the dresser.

I sighed walking to go get the remote handing it to her. Love you baby she said as I walked back out the room.

Lazy ass I stg.

————-

This is Ashanti Lil swim suit 🖤

                      This is Malayasia Outfit 🌚

Now bitch is you ready or is you ready?? She said smiling at me.

Can I go home tho cause that's what I'm ready foh. I asked her with a blank look on her face.

Always running the moment she said as we hopped out the car.

Hell to the fuckin No everyone and they ma up in dis bitch. I said shaking my head walking back to the car.

Noo Lay we came her to live it up and whose gonna stop us from doin that she said pulling my arm to dis big ass house.

———-

Get in tune with this book if y'all like it or now I'm still gonna write it. 🤷🏽‍♀️