17

"Beary wanna wear dress." Haechan pouted at his lover, the older chuckled kissing the beauty's neck.

"Mom will get you one." Mark promised, he was just in his boxers so was Haechan, their limbs lazily tangled against each other.

Haechans verbal communication was nill, he spoke what he can and was very dumb in certain aspects of life, he was made to have a family of his own but Mark certainly was going to change that. He'll make Haechan have the life he was meant to have. Though Autistic, though his arms shook with signs of epilepsy, though he was weak and distant he knew he loved Mark.

"Beary lovey Liony." Haechan patted Marks bare chest, the older made him feel his heart beat with a warm smile.

"I love you too." Mark smoothered the brunette with butterfly kissed all over.

"Beary fat tummy." The younger pouted at his bouncy tummy.

"It's perfect. Sush up now." The older squeezed the baby in a hug.

Haechans hand was securely inside Marks as they made their way through the marketplace, the red ribbon was always tied to the bear so he wouldn't get lost, the people who remembered him as the chaotic young adult gasped when they saw how Mark treated him despite his behaviour.

"Beary wanny!!" Haechan bounced on his feet, he had on cute scandles and a yellow shirt onesies and a cropped t shirt. His hair had to tiny pig tails.

"Wait I'll buy it for you." Mark smiled buying the necklace his Teddy Bear wanted.

"Bear give?" Haechan patted the moonstone that always hung around his neck.

"It's beautiful. Now hold me tight okay?" Mark kissed Haechans forehead as he let the baby teddy bounce through the market.

Mina saw them walking about, Marks arms either around the boys bare waist or shoulder, the occasional kisses the older gave the beauty made her mad. The younger was carried around like a Koala because his feety hurty. She lost her temper when she saw them kiss.

"Watch me make you loose him forever!" She growled as she cut the ribbon off without their knowledge.

Poor Haechan got distracted by another sparkly thingy so he waddled towards that and Mark walked off the other way oblivious that his baby wasn't following, Mina smirked as she left the place with a wicked chuckle. The poor disabled boy tripped and fell on his knees again, the people moving about and the loud noises, it started making him anxious. Surprisingly he never felt that with Mark or his Daddy or Mommy but now he was alone and it started getting into him. He started screaming, his arms shook as he covered his ears and cried and cried.

"Omg did that boy come all the way here to abandon him again? I think he's disabled or something everyone wants to get rid of him." A woman in a shop shook her head in dismay.

"Teddy look at me! Someone cut the string darling I'm so sorry. I thought I lost you again." Mark immediately had noticed that Haechans wasn't following so he ran the same way back thankfully.

"Beary........ Beary scard." Haechan shivered.

"You don't have to. I'm here now. I love you and I'll never leave you." Mark lifted the boy on his feet as he kissed him on the lips and lifted his up like a Koala again.

"Why would love a disabled boy?" A girl rolled her eyes at him.

"Does he have a tag on him that says he's disabled? No. He's as normal as you are, I find his Autism very attractive and cute so if you can't stand it then don't be bothered about us. Clear?" Mark hissed at the bitch then continued shopping.

"Your mother must be so proud she raised a gentleman instead of a punk." The old lady at the watermelon store smiled at Mark.

"Beary give?" Haechan spread his arms at the woman who happily gave him his watermelon to hug after Mark let him stand.

"They are hopefully. Thank you grandma." The older smiled at her.

"Do you love him?" She asked while she shuffled for change.

"Alot. More than I can explain." Confessed the older boy with a soft blush. She nodded with a giggle.

Haechan happily carried the watermelon home, Mark wondered how he'd be if he were ever normal, would he be as cute as now? Maybe he would with a dash of sexiness. The younger saw his Daddy on his way through the gate, so he bounced to smooch his Daddy's dimple cheeks and then ran into Taeyongs arms.

"Woah mom you got pregnant so soon?" Mark teased Taeyong when he carried the watermelon. The beautiful male threw his slipper at Mark but he successfully dodged it.

"Is he crazy by birth or stress made him crazy?" Jaehyun tiredly stretched his limbs.

"By birth Dad by birth. I mean future Dad." Mark shot finger guns at Jaehyun and ran inside.

"We aren't having a honeymoon." Taeyong stated as he cut the watermelon into slices.

"Why? You on your periods then?" Mark burst out laughing but got wacked with a saucepan.

"I'm not leaving you guys alone for long." The mother handed his little son a slice. Haechan squealed happily spitting the seeds on Marks chest.

"Ten Mom said I could stay over with my Teddy Bear. He wants you to have privacy you know." Mark let his baby bear shoot seeds at his bare chest. Well Haechan enjoyed it.

"No I know why you are a hoe because you a hoes son. You be two hoes son so who are a king hoe! Urghhh fine but no fucking Haechans cute pink peaches!" Taeyong had to Shamelessly agree he was a hoe aswell, he warned his son with the knife.

"Mom!!! I'm 21.....he's 20.......we are legal. Omg what if both mom and son gets pregnant?!" The older gasped and winked at his mother who ran after him to beat his fat ass blue.