1

Mark Lee was a orphan who grew up in an orphanage, he looked that captivatingly handsome man, where alot of girls fell for him, but he had a dream he wanted to strive. He wanted to a doctor, even if that meant working his ass off at the coffee shop down town. He got adopted a few years back by a single doctor called Taeyong Lee, he probably was lonely. This young boy frowned at the fiasco of high pitched voice, the said child was screaming his lungs off.

"Such a shame. He looks like he's about 19 or twenty and look at the tantrums he's pulling." A woman clicked her tongue, Mark made his way through the crowd as he came to see a gorgeous young boy screaming and crying, his arms shook but he covered his ears and crouched down on the floor in fear.

"Hey.........What's wrong?" Immediately the older boy confronted the beauty, his warm hands holding the youngers shaking ones. Haechan pushed back in fear, he started screaming louder and louder.

"Hey relax. I promise I won't hurt you. Look at me." Mark cupped those chubby cheeks as he smiled so warm that the boy slowed down yet avoided eye contact.

"What's wrong?" The older boy sat next to Haechan patiently, giving many people shock as many smiled at his upbringing. The beauty twitched, he looked away, he looked around, he pointed at a man carrying a baby.

"You lost your father? In the crowd?" Mark was a bright child. Haechan nodded vigorously, the older mad him stand. Since he didn't like physical contact the older had to think of another way of helping him. His small stubby arms shivered.

"Follow me, I'll help you look for him. Okay?" Saying so Mark walked in front as the boy bit his plump lips sniffling. He didn't want to follow a stranger, but he was the only one who reminded him of his Daddy.

Hours blew by but Mark couldn't find this boys father, it was obvious that there was something wrong with this gorgeous boy. He avoided eye contact, stared at things too long, or pointed at bright objects. He waddled, his eyes big and innocent. His hair a messy chocolate brown.

"Let's go home. I'm sure your father would have lodged a complain if you are lost." Mark smiled sweetly but Haechan frowned he pouted, he flinched away when loud noises were heart or people smiled at him.

"D-Daddy." Haechan looked around, as if he was searching for his father through the darkness.

Jaehyun literally lost his sanity by looking for his son. He ran around in circles, he looked beaten up and haggered. Afraid that his baby would become a victim of torture or more disastrous things, what if they used him.

"Have you seen this boy somewhere? He has Autism please help me find my son." Jaehyun asked the last person at the market.

"Omg!! No wonder he was screaming his lungs off. That poor soul, a guy took him away, saying he'd help find his father. Umm that boy frequently visits the market on Sundays." The lady smiled at Jaehyun, but Jaehyuns mind spiraled down in fear. He prayed Haechan wasn't dragged to some bar or worser place.

Mark took Haechan home, he looked so small and afraid, he kept mumbling Daddy or he would cry softly. But a child like this couldn't be left out in the open alone. The older let him through the house gates and into the house. Taeyong smirked at the boy who had brought home date, but the moment the doctor saw Haechan he knew wasn't a normal boy.

"Who is this Mark?" Taeyong stood up to examine the beauty.

"I don't know Mom, he umm was throwing a fit at the market, I think he got lost. Is something wrong with him?" Mark whispered, the anime doll like man sighed.

"He's autistic Mark." Taeyong mumbled as the nervous looking boy stared at Marks necklace, that had moonstone on.

"I didn't want to leave him alone. Times are harsh. So I brought him home, a missing person list would be updated tomorrow hopefully so I'll check it." Mark smiled at the older man who nodded ruffling the brunettes soft messy hair.

"Hungry." Haechan baby voiced, he still had his eyes on the necklace.

"He's hungry for you." Taeyong had burst out laughing.

"Go read the Bible mom." Mark deadpanned as he went into the kitchen. Haechan followed like a puppy.

"Here. Mom cooks the best." Mark gave his dinner, Haechan could barely hold onto the spoon but he still did. Sadly he spat it out at Marks face.

"Poop!" He screamed, Taeyongs eyes filled with tears but both of them knew this boy wasn't himself.

"Want a watermelon. Here taste this." Mark gave him a precious piece of watermelon. He ate it happily, spitting the seeds at the olders face. Taeyong had to open up his shirt so it would stick his chest.

"Mom!!!" Mark groaned at his mother who wouldn't stop giggling.

"I wonder who this boys parents are. They must be so worried.......or perhaps they puporsely abandoned him. He looks so gorgeous he might have ended up in some gay porn site. You did well darling." Taeyong smiled kissing Marks head.

Jaehyun filed a complain in six police stations, had his men looking for his son. He roamed the streets. He prayed that his baby would be safe, in safe hands atleast.

"Sleepy. Me want Teddy!!! Teddy!!!!!" Haechan started crying after eating, he would often zone off, then bounce back to crying. He preferred staying alone and didn't want Mark to stay with him.

"Give!!! Sparkly give!!" Haechan pointed at the necklace that hung around the olders neck.

"You need to sleep sweety. I can't give you this." Mark looked guiltily at the adorable boy, he held it with both his stubby Palms.

"Me want!!! Sparkly give!!!" The beauty started crying as he slowly fell asleep on Marks chest after a longday.