Chapter 14

Zeanna Kye Taylor

"Yo," Fabien says as he walks into the house with Jordan. "Hey," I tell them they give me and Shiloh hugs. Jordan takes Shiloh with this to the living room.

"We gotta go to your aunty house," I had aunt and grandma on my moms side. Before I was kidnapped I would go to their house all the time but now I'm always busy making sure Shilohs good.

They're very religious and I have Shiloh and they don't know. "But I gotta explain this to them bro. They gone start getting on my back and shit." I tell him getting annoyed.

He told me we was in a couple days. They stayed for like a hour before they left to do shit that's gone land them in jail.

Messiah called and asked me to come over so I'm finna go now since I'm not really doing anything. I already packaged orders I wanted to wait a another day incase some more came in.

I get in to his house and go to the fridge and get a drink. "Hey" I give him a kiss. He was on the game.

"How you gonna call me over here and bring the game?" I wanted to see your pretty face.

"That's not even a valid answer, but okay." He walks over to me giving me giving me and hug and bringing his hands down from my waist he squeezes my ass.

I go into the guest room where Shiloh is watching tv and take off my jacket and sweat, staying in a tank top and basketball shorts.

"I'm bored," I tell Shiloh he look a little sleepy he'll be out of it in a minute. "You think I should do a prank a Messiah," he just slobs and says some shit I can't understand.

I love my baby him so cute and he six months now crawling and everything. I go on YouTube and see people doing the hickey prank. "I'm finna do this on him," I continued on to Shiloh who looked clueless.

Ima record so I can watch how dumb this is later. I didn't have anything to do the prank with at his house so I l ew I us to go downstairs.

"Kye you still here," he yells. "Yeah," I yell back. Shiloh was now sleep so I ran down the stairs real quick to get some lipstick.

I come back up stairs and get my phone to record. "Well I'm finna prank Messiah so let's see how this goes."

I start rubbing lipstick and purple and red eyeshadow on my neck. Ima see how he's gonna react probably not even gonna care.

But it's fun to see what his reaction will be. "Oop this actually looks very similar," I say out loud.

I walk into the room and set my phone up. I leave the room again and get my drink form earlier making sure Shiloh was straight.

I walk back into the room and go up to Messina trying to give him a kiss. "Yo, back up I'm on the game," he says not looking at me.

I give him a hug and kiss making sure my neck is in his view. If he doesn't see dude gotta have eye problems.

"What's on your neck?" He asks scrunching his face.

"It's probably nothing," I walk up in the mirror

"Fr what's on your neck,"he says putting the game down.

Now he wanna out it down.

"My nigga probably out that there he don't know how to control himself."

"Yo what? Put what? Can't what?"

"My nigga, I wasn't loud enough I know I be speaking low sometime."

"Ima shoot you."

He walk up to me and grab me by my neck.

"Who's your nigga,"

"Obviously not you."

He laughs

"What's funny?" He walk into this closet and come back with a gun. He crazy I likes that.

"I'm finna kill both of y'all."

"You wanna know who your nigga is," he grabs me by my neck and pushes me onto the bed.

"A dead nigga, cause I'm finna kill him."

"What about Shiloh?"

"Shiloh gone be good, you ion know we'll see."

"The only nigga you got is me so call yo NIGGA and tell him to come here."

He still had the gun near him. He cocked it and smiled.

I took my phone from off the dresser and ran out the room.

I was laughing but low key scared. I start running around his house away from his.

"It's a prank," I yelled multiple time. I showed him and took it off.

"Don't play like that," he told me smacking my ass.

"Okay, Daddy," I said before walking back to the room Shiloh was in.

___________

Vote and comment for the next update.
- author out 😭