Protection Detail (manxman)

Start from the beginning

My father once again gained my full attention when he hauled his bulk out of his plush office chair and walked over to his closed study door and opened it, he motioned for whomever it was standing outside in the hallway to come into the room. I refused to give him the satisfaction of letting him see my curiosity as to whom my so called babysitter would be. If I had to be stuck with somebody all day everyday, then at least I hoped it was someone pleasing to look at, and not one of those thick neck brick walls whose skin tone was perpetually red from steroid use. I mean some of those guys were so big you had to wonder how they turned to wipe their own ass with arms that damn big.

What I, Carter Michael Benedict was completely unprepared for was the 6'4 Greek God that walked through the door. The man sauntered into the room with all the elegance of a run way model. I was completely fascinated how a man of his size could move so silently, not even his clothes made a sound as he came to a stop next to my father's desk. He was broad and muscled, but not overly so. His mouth watering body under his expensive suit looked to be very well proportioned indeed. I tried my best not to stare up at him and gawk at his mouth watering gorgeousness like a smitten teenage girl going all doe-eyed over the high school quarterback.

I quickly schooled my features into a disinterested mask but I guess I didn't do it fast enough for the man not to notice my sudden interest in him because when I chanced a quick peek at him from under my lashes, the big beautiful bastard's luscious lips were curved with a slight mocking smirk. I couldn't read the expression in his eyes since they were covered by the dark lenses that he wore. But God almighty, what I could see of his chiseled features almost had me rubbing my thighs together in a desperate attempt to keep my cock from swelling to epic proportions behind my zipper.

"Carter, this is Kane Andrews, he part owner along with his brother of Andrews and Andrews Security firm. The company that sees to all of my businesses security needs and the protection detail to your mother when she is traveling. I have personally asked him to be your bodyguard and you will do everything the man tells you to do. You know what's at stake for you. I don't want to hear another word about any scandal that could possibly pinned to your name. I've already debriefed Mr. Andrews on your daily schedule and you will not deviate from it." My father glared at me before he continued, "Now go and do whatever it is that you do and he is not to leave your side for any reason." With those last words he promptly dismissed me from his presence and I gladly lifted myself from the chair and tempered my gait so that I didn't bolt out of the office door towards the sanctuary of Mari's room and hide from the enigmatic man trailing silently behind me.

God, my father was such an asshole. What if this guy was a raging homophobic asshole and I was hanging with my friends from college and he heard us talking about fucking other guys? What if he noticed the woody I am sure to pop every time I looked at the handsome fucker? Fuck my life, but God, I would sure love to have this delicious piece of beefcake fuck the life out of me instead. I made it up to the second floor of my parent's gargantuan home. I was lucky enough that I was the only person occupying this wing on the floor. My parents room was on the third floor with Mari's nursery and her nannie's on the other side of that same floor.

I sauntered into my room with what I hoped was a cocky strut and plopped myself into the chaise lounge in front of my bed. "So big guy this is my room. What ya think?" I gave him my perfected hundred mega watt smile and the man just stood bedside my open bedroom door like he had turned into a living statue. The smile slowly faded from my lips and I blew the bangs out of my face. "You know if we are going to be spending all this time together you could st least talk to me." I knew I was pouting but for some perverse reason I wanted this sex God to notice me, to see me as more than just a job, and that train of thought confused me because I didn't know anything about this man, right now I didn't even have a clue as to what his eye color was behind those damn Ray Bans. Why did I feel like I wanted him to want me?