Chapter 4; The escape...

The next day, everyone woke up. Still worried as hell about now both Harry, Elena ánd Louis. Meanwhile, Louis woke up, not remembering what had happened last night. He was tied to a chair, and he could barely move. Then he saw someone sitting next to him. He didn't recognize the person, but as he came closer, he noticed. It was Harry. Louis was with Harry. Finally. Even though they were tied to a chair and kidnapped, Louis hasn't felt so happy in days. A few minutes later, Harry woke up. And whilst Louis looked extremely happy to be together again, Harry didn't. He looked shocked and scared as hell. " Lou?! What are you doing here?!" he whispered. " They took me too. But how are you Harry, are you okay??? I missed you." Louis replied. " Apart from the fact that I've been kidnapped and that I'm locked up somewhere unknown, I'm fine. You? Did they do anything to you? Did they hurt you? Are you okay? " Harry said, now in a more loud voice. Louis replied: " I'm fine, they didn't hurt me. Do you have any idea where we are? ". " No, but do you know if Elena has woken up? We had a plan to get out of here.". " WHAT?? ELENA IS HERE?? WHERE IS SHE IS SHE OKAY??" Louis screamed as loud that even if Elena was asleep, she wouldn't be anymore now. " I'm here Lou, are you okay, did they hurt you? ". You heard Elena's soft, sweet, but scared voice from a corner across the room. " I'm okay, i swear, you? Did they do anything to you? How did they get you? Are you okay? " Louis replied in a relieved voice. " I'm fine , i'm okay. Did Harry tell you about our plan?". " Only that your planning on getting out of here. Which is enough for me. What is the plan?" Louis said. " Okay so, we noticed, that every night, the guard leaves his key in that box besides the door. They think that we cant move, because we're tied to these stupid chairs. But, that doesn't mean we cant move WITH the chairs. So, 120 seconds after the guard leaves, we are gonna move, get that key, and with the key, i scratch open the lead that has Elena tied to that chair, so that she is free, and can get us all out of the chairs. Then we'll use the key to open the door, and just run. Run till we see anything. " Harry said in his deep, calming voice. " Oh okay, when are you guys planning on doing that? " Louis replied, this time a bit scared, but still calm. " Today. If not today, we never get out. Not by our own. ". " Okay, well, it's gonna work right? We're gonna be okay. All of us. " Louis said, scared, but hopeful. " Yes, we are . I promise. " Elena said. A couple of hours later, it was time. The last guard left the room, and as everyday, left the key in a little box besides the door. Harry tried to move to the key with his chair, and it worked. He got there, but he fell over whilst trying to get the key. He succeeded tough, and he tried his best to stand up, but it didn't work. Instead Elena sort off jumped with her chair to Harry, and, still laying on the ground, Harry made Elena free. Elena was on the way to free both Harry and Louis, but then they heard footsteps from the other room. They were coming. He was coming. There wasn't enough time for Elena to get Louis and Harry free and run away, so instead Louis whispered: " Run el, run. " . With a last " im sorry " look on her face, Elena opened the door and ran as fast as she could. A couple of hours later, she was lost. She was lost, in a dark forest, and she was really tired, with almost no energy left over. But, after a couple of minutes of walking, she saw lights. Hope. People. Safety. As soon as she came closer, she immediately noticed where she was. She was just across the ice cream shop where she left her phone a couple of days ago. She was relieved, she knew where she was, and she was gonna go home. She went across the street, and told the café manager everything. He immediately called the cops, and the boys. Elena was more relieved than ever. The boys arrived, she was safe, she was okay, and she was not alone. As soon as she saw Niall step out of the car, she ran into his arms. Finally. Safety. People she knows. People that are gonna take care of her. People she can trust. She told the boys everything, and they were shocked. " Are they okay tough?" Zayn asked with a scared, but hopeful voice. " Yes." Elena said. " Yes, they are fine. But i dont know what Amery did to them after he found out i escaped. " After Elena told the police what happened wat felt like a hundred times, she got too tired, and she went home with the boys. She took an warm, calming shower, and she immediately felt better. That night, she slept in Louis' and Harry's bed. But she woke up at 1AM. She couldn't sleep anymore. She had nightmares, of that night she got pulled out of bed, tried to fight back, but got hurt and knocked out. She decided to go to the toilet, maybe drink some water. When she walked in the bathroom, Zayn was there, brushing his teeth. " Hey , " he said, " i thought you were asleep?". " I couldn't sleep, i just keep thinking about the night they got me. I cant stop thinking about it. " " Hey, come here. " Zayn said while pulling her in a big, safe hug. " Its gonna be okay, i promise. We're gonna get them back, and we'll all be okay. I promise. " " Thanks " Elena said, you could hear in her voice that that calmed her down. They looked at each other, and noticed. They're faces were getting closer and closer to each other. Their noses we're touching. They stopped for a second, but then, they kissed. They kissed each other passionate, and it felt, good. Safe. Meant to be. It felt like they have been together for a million years already. They looked at each other with a shocked face. Why did this feel so right? This wasn't supposed to happen. But they couldn't resist. They kissed again. And again. And again. And again.... After some time, they went to bed, but Elena couldn't sleep at all. She carefully went to knock on Zayn's door, asking " Im scared,  can i sleep here..? ". " Of course. " Zayn said with a calming voice. " its okay .". They went to sleep, cuddling, feeling safe together. It felt more right than it should be...