Chapter 3; The shadow

The next day, everything was the same. Police were out looking for Harry, everyone was worried as hell, and Harry was still nowhere to be found. Harry himself, was even more worried. The words of " the Amery " kept floating in his head. " All we want is to hurt Louis." Harry couldn't bare the thought of that. Why would someone want to hurt him? What did he ever do to anyone except kill that one fly that was sitting on his fries that one time? Louis didn't deserve this. Why would they be doing this to him. Harry wanted to kill " the Amery", who is he? What does he have against Lou? Harry was done. " What did Louis EVER do to you?? And who are you really?? " he yelled at the Amery. " Watch your tone you little stupid child. We got nothing against you yet, so we're not gonna physically hurt you any more. " " Excuse me ?? Nothing against me ?? Why are you keeping me here kidnapped than ?? " Harry yelled again, but this time with his tone a little softer. " We are kidnapping you to hurt Louis. Like we said. Pay attention next time if you really wanna know everything so badly. ". Harry started getting really annoyed. " Are you gonna let me go sometime or are you gonna keep me here forever " he said in a, this time more careful, but annoyed voice. " Maybe.. Someday.. Soon.. Or not. " the Amery responded in a creepy, deep voice. Harry got chills. Someday soon or not? That's a big difference. He didn't want to stay in there useless while the Amery is out there trying to hurt Louis. But there was nothing he could do. He was tied to a chair, not being able to move or even scratch on his leg, which as been itching A LOT the last hour. It starting becoming day again, and everyone woke up. Except for Louis. Louis was still sleeping like a baby, tired as hell because he didn't sleep the last two nights. His sister had gotten the news, and immediately knew that Louis was devastated. She texted Louis & the other boys, letting them know that she was coming. Louis was kind off happy, his sister was coming to comfort him, and that really meant a lot to him. A few hours later, she arrived. Louis ran into her arms as tears fell down his face. Finally someone to comfort him the same way only Harry could, as he was broken, worried about Harry, and missing him more than anything. Louis hold Elena tight and close to him, he was so worried about Harry, and wasn't able to focus on anything else. But Elena was also really worried and upset, as Harry felt like a second brother to her. That night Elena slept with Louis, to comfort him and make sure that he slept well enough. They watched one of their favourite childhood movies, that they used to watch when they were at their grandma's house. A few hours later they fell asleep cuddling, just like they did ever since they were kids. Unlike most siblings, their bond was very unique and they were really close. They we're like bestfriends and siblings both in a mix. So that night, Louis finally slept good, and he REALLY needed that. The next morning, they woke up, feeling a lot better than yesterday. That day, the boys and Elena decided to get their minds of things, and get some ice cream in town. But a couple of hours later, when they we're back, Elena realized that she forgot her phone at the café. Her and Louis went back to get it, but they saw a huge creepy figure standing in the dark, watching them, on the other side of the road. They got scared, so they got home together as fast as possible. They both got home safe, and went to bed again. But the next morning, they noticed something. Elena was gone. Their was blood on the blankets we're Elena had slept, and the blankets we're a huge mess. Also some of Harry's plants had fell over. Something had happened. No one knows what. The only thing they knew, is that Elena was also gone. This made Louis go completely devastated. He thought, no no way. This is all my fault. How could this have happened?? First Harry, then Elena, something is going on here, and Louis didn't like it at all. He locked himself up in the bathroom, and cried for hours. The police still couldn't find anything on both Harry and Elena. Louis was not okay. He was broken. He decided that his first priority was to keep his mother and the other boys safe. So he decided to pack things, and go away from everyone. " It's the most safe thing to do for them , everyone close to me is just disappearing. " he said to himself. He left a note that night, and that was that. He went away. He didn't know yet where he was going, so he just drove and drove around in London. He found a motel close to the woods on the other side of London, and he stayed there for the night The next morning, he woke up to a dozen of calls and texts from the boys. " Please come back " they said, " we need you to be safe ". Louis didn't reply. Instead he turned off his phone. He was gonna cut off everyone from his life, so they stay safe until they got Harry and Elena back. He felt sorry, but he thought that it was the right thing to do. Cut contact off with them, and they're safe. That's all that went trough his head. That night, he got a little bored of staying inside his little cold-looking hotel room, so he decided to go out for a night walk in the forest. As he walked trough the forest, he noticed that it was the same forest as across the street from the ice cream shop, where they got ice cream yesterday. He went to be a little more careful, to make sure that no one he knows was there, so that he wasn't going home. But after a couple of minutes walking, he started seeing a shadow, a shadow that looked just like the one he saw the other day, across the street. He got scared, so he panicked, and went the other direction, but the shadow followed him. Louis got lost, and started walking random directions to get rid of the shadow. But it didn't work. As she shadow got closer and closer, Louis got more scared, and more scared. He starting running, but he wasn't fast enough. The shadow catched up, knocked him out, and brought him somewhere....