Chapter 2; Where is Harry...

The next day, everyone woke up, and obviously they noticed that Harry wasn't there. They all agreed that he was probably just out getting some food or taking a morning walk. But after 2 hours, he still wasn't back and Louis started getting worried, but the others calmed him down saying " Harry can be quite active in the mornings, besides, he's a real sporty guy, so he's probably out running a couple of miles. " This made Louis a little more calm, but he was still worried, so he texted harry, but it didn't deliver. Another hour passed, and everyone started getting really worried. They called him, texted him, but nothing was delivered. They went to see if he was somewhere in town, or with his mother, but they couldn't find him anywhere. They started asking people if anyone had seen him, but no one saw him, heard from him, or knew where he was. They went to the ice cream shop where Louis pranked Harry a couple of weeks ago, and asked if they had seen him. " Yes" they said, " he went and got like 3 ice creams tonight, he really is our best customer ". " Did he tell you anything where he might've gone, or did you see anything happen or something? " Louis desperately asked. " No, he just went back to his car, altough he did bump into that creepy casket of dolls again, he does that every time he's here. " the manager said. " Oh.. " Louis replied in a disappointed, worried voice. They went to see if there were any clues on the path to his car, and it did. They saw blood one one of the dolls. The doll was ripped to pieces, and it looked really creepy. The boys started getting really scared now, and they called the cops to start an investigation. But the police replied saying that they cant report someone as " missing " before 48 hours passed. That evening the boys we're really upset, and they didn't watch tv. They just sat, on the couch , in pure silence. Louis looked more upset than anyone, and Zayn tried to comfort him, but it didn't work enough. Louis said in a depressed voice " I'm going to bed." as he disappeared into his and Harry's room. He didn't sleep at all that night, he just cried for hours, worried as hell about Harry. He looked at their photo together on his bedside table. The tears slid down his face and with a little splash landed on the photo. Eventually, Louis fell asleep holding the photo close to his chest, with the tears still sliding down his face. The next day Louis woke up, immediately turning to Harry's side of the bed for a ' goodmorning ' kiss, but then he remembered again and realized. Harry wasn't here. Harry was missing. No one knows if he's safe or not. No one knows if he's hurt or not... They all sat at breakfast with an upset sphere hanging in the air. As soon as Liam walked in, Niall just quietly put his spoon away, without saying a word or trying to scare Liam for a laugh. It was just the same pure silence as last night. No one saying a word and Louis looking like he's about to have an huge mental breakdown. They weren't planning on doing anything that day, they just stayed inside doing they're own thing. Louis layed in bed all day, feeling useless not being able to do anything. The next day was the same, the only thing he did was feed Harry's cat and give Harry's plants some water. That night Louis lay in bed, awake, quiet, but not crying. He looked just devastated , broken and miserable. He didn't sleep at all. He just stared at the ceiling, feeling numb, useless, and lonely. Zayn walked into his room that morning, to find him, still in the same position as when he went to bed. Still awake. Still broken. Still waiting for Harry to come walking trough the door jumping in his arms. But of course, that didn't happen. Harry wasn't there. Harry was somewhere unknown. Someplace no one could find him easily. All off a sudden, Louis jumped out of bed, saying: " The 48 hours are up ". They could call the police, and they we're gonna search for him. This made Louis calm a little bit down, knowing that there were people out there, searching for him. But obviously he wasn't planning on sitting at home doing nothing, he insisted that he went out, helping to search for Harry. But they didn't find anything. Not a clue, not a sign, nothing. No one knew what could've possibly happened, but the police said that the chances that he was lost were low, because he had been in every part of London multiple times, and knew perfectly how to come and go everywhere. The police suspected that Harry had been kidnapped, and that really scared the shit out of the boys. That evening was the same as the ones before, but only this time everyone went to bed earlier, not being able to do anything, feeling tired, and worried about Harry. Meanwhile, Harry had woken up. He was tied to a chair, in a dark room, but he could feel that he wasn't alone. He saw people coming closer to him, and it didn't feel comfortable AT ALL. Then all of a sudden, the lights got turned on. Harry saw a couple of man standing next to each other, staring at Harry with a creepy, strict look on their face. Harry's long hair was all messy and dirty, and he had a huge bruise on his eye. There was still blood dried up on his face, and he felt really tired, and didn't know where he was. Then, he saw a shadow, THE shadow. The same shadow that had grabbed him and knocked him out two nights ago. He was wearing a mask. It looked like some sort of samurai-mask. It looked pretty creepy. The creepy men started making place for the " shadow ". They started bowing to him, like he was some sort of mentor. Harry was really confused, but mostly scared. Where was he? What happened? Where are the others? Do they know where i am? Who are these men? What do they want? Harry didn't know. He felt scared and worried about the others. One of the men started walking to the other side of the room, he pulled at a string, and a huge, cinema-like screen. Harry grabbed all the courage he could get, and asked " Why am i here? What do you guys want? Who are you? " " You can call me The Amery. " the masked guy said. " And all we want, is to hurt Louis Tomlinson. Trust me, this is only the beginning of this all..."