Chapter 1; The day it all went backwards...

It was just an ordinary day with one direction, they we're on tour, currently back in the UK, and they we're eating breakfast together. " Damn these fruit loops are sooo good!!!" Niall said whilst putting an XL sized spoon of fruit loops in his mouth. Liam walked in the room, saw the spoon, screamed like a little girl, and ran away. Niall looked guilty but entertained at the same time, has he tried not to laugh. " Oopsies.." he said in his iconic Irish accent. Everyone laughed and Louis went after Liam, calmed him down and then they came back. Niall went to the other side of the room with his spoon :). All of a sudden Harry stood up, and sort off screamed: " I WANT ICE CREAM!! ". " Harry... its winter..." Zayn said. Harry responded " I know but, im CRAVING like- all i cant think of is just a big cup of strawberry ice cream coming in my mouth like i'm in the clouds.... " Harry got lost in his toughts for one second, and he looked kind of embarrassed when he noticed. Everyone laughed and Louis said " Okay okay Harold, we'll go get some ice cream. " Harry jumped in the air with an extremely exited giggle. Not long later, they we're all enjoying they're ice cream while Liam sat two feet away, " no, no , im not getting closer than two feet within spoons. no no never. " and he ate his ice cream with a fork. No one really tought anything of it, they we're used to Liam being terrified of spoons, and he always eats everything with forks. A couple of hours later they we're chilling on the couch with some chips and avocados , which REALLY annoyed Louis. They we're watching a TV show called " The X-factor " funnily enough ( as u DEFINITLY didn't know ) thats how they met and got together in the band. :D They always watched it together, and pretended to be the judges. They had loads of fun everytime, and sometimes they even pretended to be on the show, and went role playing. ( YES they also role played Simon Cowell ) They all went to bed, exept Harry and Louis, they just stayed cuddling on the couch as they watched a vintage movie from the 80's. After the movie they cleaned a little bit, and then they also went to bed. But Harry couldnt sleep at all. It was 3AM and he could only think of that ice cream he ate that day, and how he wished that he had another 10 of them laying in front of him right now. He couldn't sleep at all because of that, so he tought " Why not get some? I'll be back before anyone wakes up and they'll never know i was gone. " So he went out alone, all the way dressed up, gassing his car, and driving half an hour, only to find out that the ice cream store closes at 1AM.. He was sad, but went to the other side of London to find some place, any at all, with ice cream. A few minutes later he found one, he was screaming of happiness inside, as he ordered a XXL cup of strawberry ice cream. As he walked back to his car, he notice a shadow behind him, it started getting closer, and closer, and closer... Harry got scared, and started walking faster, and faster, and faster... But he wasn't fast enough. The shadow was now only 2 feet behind him, and Harry was too scared to look back to see who it was. He started running, but the shadow followed him, as the shadow started following him, it got closer, and closer, then at a point, harry didn't see a basket full of dolls, and he burst into it. A song started playing " Come play with me , come play with me, oh sweet dear play with me please.. " Harry got scared, tried to get up, but the shadow was now only 1 feet away from him. " BOO!" Harry startled and jumped into the air of shock. He recognized that voice. " Louis?!" Louis came out of the dark with a huge smile on his face and said " Gotya.;) " " How did you know i was here? " Harry said. " You really thought you could sneak out of bed and get to the other side of London without me knowing? Didn't think so. As soon as you we're out of bed for like 5 minutes, i knew something was up. I followed you, all the way here, and i thought; Why not scare the shit out of him. " " oh my- well how come i didn't notice? " Harry responded. " You should really watch your back more Harold, i could've easily been some kidnapper or crazy serial killer " Louis said. As Harry said " Yeah well, thank god you aren't " , they started walking back to their car, and they drove home. The following day they didn't tell anyone about what happened that night, it was their little secret. A couple of weeks later, Harry decided to do it again, he was hungry again, it was 2AM and he thought, " why not try it without being stalked by a shadow?". As he got ready to go, he made sure Louis was still asleep every single minute. This time, he knew his favorite ice cream shop was closed, so he went straight to the other one that was open. But, this time, something happened again. He saw the shadow from a couple of feet away, and said: " Louis shut up, how did you know i was here again? I made sure you were asleep!". But the shadow didn't respond. Harry thought " Oh well, i'll just go back to my car, and i'm not gonna run this time." The shadow still followed him, but, this was different, Harry could feel that something was up. " Is this really Lou? " he thought to himself. Harry didn't recognize the silhouette , nor did he recognize the way the shadow walked. He was getting a little scared, but said to himself that it was probably just Louis walking different to scare him. After a while he turned around again saying " Louis, please just come here and go home, i'm really not in the mood for this right now. " The shadow still didn't respond, and Harry got a bit annoyed at this point, but he noticed that the shadow was getting closer and closer. " Finally... " he said to himself. He went to his car, but fell over on the same basket again, but this time a different song started playing, it was, creepy- sounded.. Like in a horror movie, or a creepy story about a bewitched doll. " Oh come play with me, come here, stay with me, dont leave me... " the doll sang. Harry's nose started bleeding, because it hit one of the dolls. The creepy song started to freak him out, so he took the little dread out of it, and kind off destroyed the doll. Harry got a bit scared but just stood up and started walking to his car again. But this time, something grabbed his arm, and it didn't feel like Louis' warm little hands at all. They we're cold, huge , strong hands. Harry knew something was wrong at this point, but there was nothing he could do. The figure had already grabbed him, and it was bigger and stronger than Harry, and it took him into a dark blue van, where they punched Harry unconscious, and they drove somewhere unknown...