1 - Nightmares

(Y/N pov)

Your heart was beating a million times a minute. You kept running, trying so desperately to make it to your front door. It was just a few steps away, but you were stuck on the spot. The monster behind you drawing closer by the second, its slimy breath getting hotter as it drew nearer. You put poured all your energy into moving your legs but you couldn't. A sharp pain erupted from your wrist, but you looked down only to see long, painted red nails. "Jessica...?"

You jolted up suddenly, a layer of sweat making your forehead sheen. Your hand shot to your right wrist instinctively as the pain hadn't dulled. Confusion was written all over your face as you felt a soft bracelet. You gasped as your eyes searched for the clock. It took a second for your eyes to adjust as your gaze landed on the pale blue clock, hung on the grey walls. "Ughhh" you groaned as you flopped back onto your bed. It was 4:26 am, otherwise known as exactly 22 minutes after you were born. Today was March 16, your 10th birthday.

(A/N - y'all istg everyone keeps commenting their bdays and ik not everyone's is in march, but like i need it for the story so just go with it)

-8 am-

BEEP BEEP BEEP

You groaned as your hand searched the nightstand for your alarm clock. Finally finding the snooze button, you smacked it as hard as you could and got up to get ready for school. You put on a cute pink skirt over black leggings, and a cute light grey sweatshirt. You slipped on your white winter boots and white backpack. Snatching a banana and your bento box from the counter, you ran out the front door to make it to your bus on time.

You were still catching your breath as you climbed onto your bus, heading straight for the back. Sitting down, you rolled up your sleeve slightly to get a better look at the bracelet that was now on your wrist. There were three strands; a dark blue one, a baby green one, and a (F/C) one. You knew that one out of the green and blue strands were your soulmate's favourite colour, and the other was what colour they were going to be wearing when they met you. You sighed as you leaned back onto the fake leather school bus seat, waiting for the bus to make it to school.

A/N
Hello everyone!! Hope you are enjoying the story so far!! I'm realizing now this is gonna be a long book...

-Taari

-413 words-

Little Dino - Tsukishima x Reader - Soulmate AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara