overcome

when you see the "~~" symbol, play the song above!

"Y/N?" The nurses' door opened to reveal Mina, Momo, and the rest of the class

"Y/N?" The nurses' door opened to reveal Mina, Momo, and the rest of the class. Kaminari, already accompanied beside y/n's bed, looked up to his friends.

Y/n sat upright, watching her classmates pile into the room. "...Hi everyone."

The class was silent for a moment, as if they were too afraid to speak up first. They had so many questions, but wasn't sure how to ask it.

"...Mr.Aizawa explained briefly what your situation was but...he advised us to come ask you about it. Said you could explain it." Momo spoke out, twiddling her thumbs around each other.

Y/n looked down at her lap, her choppy hair covering her face.

"Y/n."

She glanced to the side at Kaminari, him giving her a reassuring smile. "Overcome your fear."

Y/n hitched, a sudden wave of relief rushing through her. She nodded, before looking back up at the class with drowsy eyes, her gaze fixating on the wall behind them.

"...A drawback of my quirk is that, whenever I go to sleep, I have nightmares. Nightmares where I have to deal with my biggest fears tearing at me and yelling at me...

I guess my fears grew so large that they ended up become real...hence those demons you saw in my room...

To sum it up...my greatest fear is being abandoned...I used to be so self-centered with my own problems, I pushed away so many caring people in my life...

I was afraid if I did that again with you all that...I'd be a burden and be left alone again....

I just don't like being by myself...It's scary. I like having the attention, so I know I'm not forgotten....

So I kept everything to myself, dealt with my issues in secret. I pushed through...but I guess today I just...

broke."

The class was dead silent. Y/n looked back down at her lap and tensed at the quietness, her gripping her bed sheets with fear. I knew it. I freaked them out. They're gonna leave me. I've pushed them away-