Cookies | Armin x Reader

Start from the beginning

He had already set everything out on the table, his presentation was somehow immaculate despite it simply being the waffles and choices for toppings. You sat down in your seat, him doing the same in his which was directly in front of you. Looking down at the waffles, you noticed how they were cooked to perfection. You smiled widely at Armin, him doing the same.

"Thank you so much baby, it looks amazing!"

Armin blushed at your words and smiled even brighter.

"No problem."

You nodded slightly before putting your desired toppings on your waffles. You took one bite and nearly exploded. It was, as always, absolutely perfect.

"Oh my god I love you." You practically moaned with your mouth full.

Armin giggled.

"Are you saying that to me or the food?"

"Both." You answered.

Armin laughed again before begging to eat. The two of you ate in silence, completely comfortable to be silent and not feel awkward.

After you finished eating you did the dishes together, you tried to force Armin not to because he cooked and it was only fair that you cleaned up but he denied and helped anyway.
Once everything was done the two of you moved to the couch, opting to turn on the TV and just lay around. The both of you cuddled on the couch, both playing their phones with the TV serving as background noise and an occasional attention holder. A couple hours passed and the two of you at lunch. Again, like at breakfast, you did you best to forbid Armin from cleaning up but again he helped despite your protests. Will full stomachs, you had a genius idea.

"Armin I got an idea!"

"Hm?"

"Cookies!"

"Uh sure sounds good. Do we have the ingredients though?"

"We should."

The two of you rummaged through the cupboards, finding what was needed and setting it in the counter.

"Alright so we need to soften the butter." Armin instructed.

"Right. To the microwave!"

You placed the butter in a small glass bowl before putting it in and cooking it. A small amount of time had passed before Armins sightly nervous voice spoke.

"Um Y/n isn't that too long? It's only suppose to be softened."

"Oh shit, yeah."

You hurriedly took the butter out, noticing that it was now melted into a liquid.

"Haha um- oops?" Armin chucked, assuring you that it would probably be fine anyway.

You appreciated his support as you continued with the recipe, adding in the brown and regular sugar. Armin left you to mix while he measure out the flour and baking soda. Both of you cracked and egg each, adding it to the butter and sugar mixture along with the vanilla extract. Armin accidentally spilled some on you, making you hug him for revenge.

He squealed and tried to get away as the liquid smeared on the both of you. Soon it turned into a food fight, making it so that when the two of you were calm enough to continue, you had to remeasure the flour and baking soda that Armin had done previously. The two of you giggled occasionally as you continued to create the cookie batter. After successfully making them and putting them in the oven, the two of you started to clean up while playfully accusing each other of the mess.

"You started it." He said.

"Did not." You retorted.

"Did too."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Did not."

"Did not."

"Did too. Fuck!"

"Ha! I didn't actually think you'd fall for that." Armin laughed, clutching his stomach as his laughter became uncontrollable.

"Shut up." You whined.

He laughed a little here and there but otherwise tried to silence himself as the two of you continued to clean. Once the kitchen was throughly cleaned, you took the cookies out of the oven and let them set to cool while the two of you went to shower.

After cleaning yourselves you both redressed in comfy cloths and tasted your creations.

"I'm surprised we did it correctly." You told him.

"Well yeah you have this amazing chef to guide you."

"Oh quiet."

After having another cookie or two you moved to the couch again, snuggling just like earlier but choosing to watch a movie instead. With full stomachs, you both watched the movie though it was getting difficult with your heavy eyelids. Armin would kiss your head every once in a while and when we went to do it again he noticed that your eyes were shut. You fought to stay awake and were slipping from consciousness when you heard Armin whisper against your head.

"Goodnight baby, I love you so much."

You tried to mumbled an I love you back but in your state you were unsure whether he heard or could even understand you. Although unbeknownst to you, Armin knew. And you snuggling into him further only made him smile with certainty.

a/n- i hope you liked this little fluff of armin, i seem to be writing a lot of fluff but that's okay cause it's cute lol

if your reading this, know your amazing and shouldn't change for anyone<3