Chapter 9: Stressful Night

Start bij het begin

"Wait, what happened?!" I exclaimed as she started running through the hallway.

"Stacie!" I yelled. "Stacie, what happened?!" I screamed through the hallway which I know she wouldn't hear me because she was too far away now.

Dammit.

I groaned.

The minute I went inside my dorm again, I ran and rushed to get my phone and search through my contacts. As soon as I saw her name, I clicked "call" and put the phone on my left ear.

*Ring ring*

*Ring ring*

6 rings passed and she still haven't answered.

"Pick the fuck up." I whispered, angrily.

*Ring ring*

*Ring ring*

*Ring ring*

"Pick it up fucking red head." I said angrily.

*Ring ring*

*Ring ring*

Then I heard a pause. And that's when I heard a voice I've been dreading to hear.

"Hello?" She says and I could hear some sniffling sounds while I hear her voice hitching.

"Chloe? Are you okay?" I asked, worriedly.

What the hell happened to her?

"Yeah, I'm fine." She says, her voice so cold and I heard her sniffle again.

"That's bullshit. Shut up and stop lying to me. Now tell me what happened." I say.

"It's nothing, really. It's just a silly fight with Aubrey, that's all." She says, her voice trembling. I swear this is the first time I heard her like this.

"Silly? I know it's not because I never heard you fucking cry like this. Now what the fuck happened?"

I shouldn't curse. She hates me cursing because, she don't want me to be a bad girl or something like that. She wants me to change but no matter how many times I told her that I wouldn't, she couldn't listen. And I shouldn't curse her because she's in a bad condition. And I am cursing because of Aubrey did to my best friend is fucking out of the blue and I will swear I'll make Aubrey pay for this. If someone who'll harm my friends, I swear to fucking hell that the payback is gonna be hella double.

"It's just the first time I talked to Aubrey like that and walk out of the Bella's." She says, oh. That's why she's like this.

"Chloe, what exactly happened?" I paused as I heard her almost crying. There's nothing I could feel right now is pity for her and boiling in anger to Aubrey.

"Shhh, calm down, what did you fought about?" I said slowly.

"I can't tell y-you. It's fine I sw-" she says but I cut her off.

"Chloe, please just tell me." I beg her, trying not to curse again.

"Beca, I promise I'm fine. Y-you don't have to-" her voice is trembling again and I cut her off. Again.

"Chloe. If you won't fucking tell me the bullshit you and Aubrey fought about, I fucking swear I'll sprint to her dorm and I fucking promise she'll get an earful and she won't see the shitty ray of sunlight tomorrow." I say.

Dammit, I cursed again. Many times. But nevermind. I'm doing this for my best friend and I meant everything that I say.

"Beca, please, I can't."

"Do you want me to kill Aubrey's ass infront of you right now?" I said.

"What? No! Don't do anything harsh just for a stupid fight it's just-"