two.

愛 *·˚ ༘ ➳ 𝑻𝑾𝑶 ❞

愛 *·˚ ༘ ➳ 𝑻𝑾𝑶 ❞

"managers."

katsuki watched aizawa's lips carefully, the teacher was aware and made himself speak more dramatic and slower for katsuki to understand if it didn't reach his ears. sometimes present mic taught the lesson, his voice loud enough, sometimes aizawa wrote it on the board. and katsuki's thoughts on this were the same as his thoughts on most things. annoying. really, really fucking annoying.

"there are some students from the business and management department who have already shown interest in managing a few of you; those being on the board," katsuki took a glance. the listed names were: midoriya, todoroki, bakugou, kirishima, yaoyorozu, kaminari, tokoyami, uraraka, shinsou, sero and iida. made sense, a lot of them- like deku, icyhot, and himself- had become the face of u.a. for the year.

he returned his gaze back to his teacher, drawing small circles on the desk. aizawa continued once katsuki's attention was back on him and peered over his students, eyes tired but serious.

"these students are experienced in the field of management and public relations. whether it be your public image, merchandise, promotion, social media- they are pr people. important, especially if you're aiming to become number one. the students on the board, please stand up, the rest of you, stay seated for just a moment."

katsuki sighed, pushing his chair back and lifting himself to drag his way to the font of the classroom. kirishima and kaminari were by his side within a few seconds, grinning excitedly. katsuki was not excited. he didn't need a "pr person" or whatever. he could handle social media and decide on his own merch- not someone else's shitty opinion. how could someone know what's best for him when he knows himself best? hm?

katsuki watched as aizawa handed something to iida. iida nodded and aizawa nodded back, "i trust you're all responsible enough to make it there and back," aizawa threw pointed eyes at kaminari. "bakugou, give your person this note," he took the small paper, looking over it. the usual run down of his condition and with a nod, the group of 11 walked out of the classroom.

they were on their way to the business unit to meet and confirm their pr person. since katsuki didn't have a choice whether he got one or not- he already decided he'd stick with whoever person wanted to "manage" him. as long as they didn't annoy him too much.

in no time, they were entering class 2i of hero management and iida had called, "please excuse the intrusion!" and katsuki couldn't help but roll his eyes. the people in the room froze, there were a lot of people in groups, charts, books, numbers. there was a big difference between the hero and management course, clearly. katsuki scanned the room, wondering if any of them annoyed him just by their appearance- and yes. one did annoy him.

it was her. that girl in the hall from earlier. the stupid klutz was sitting there, pulling her things together before she looked up to scan the line of hero students. her eyes landed on katsuki and he narrowed his hardened crimson hues at the girl. she simply blinked and looked to her teacher who'd started speaking.

he only caught small bits of it, not like he'd listen if he could, anyway.

but he apparently missed something because students started to stand up around the room. she was standing up. her eyes landed on him. and suddenly, she was standing in front of him, looking up at him with that damn look in her eyes. "tch." he rolled his eyes and shoved the paper toward her.

she accepted it without a beat and quickly looked over it, teeth biting into her lip.

"my name's l/n y/n... you can call me y/n." he heard her voice nice and clear and he looked up, folding his arms over his chest without a word. her head fell to the side in question, "do you accept me as your manager?"

katsuki shrugged, "whatever."

y/n looked at him for a moment. she blinked. "kay." she pulled a marker, seemingly out of thin air, and flipped his note over, scribbling on it before shoving it back his way. "here... i promise, as your manager, that i'll make you the best."

"i already am the best."

y/n smiled, "then, i'll make you exceptional."

"