mark my body 🌱

credit: mintyoongee

The bass pounds through the speakers, hyping the crowd and sending them into a whirlwind of rap and music. Cheers erupt from the people below them, the lights of bombs illuminate some faces but neither of the three can actually notice the difference. All they know is that there they are, in front of so many people that support them, and they have to put on a good show.

So they do just that.

The familiar tune of Cypher pt.3 carries across the stadium, and the three rappers throw water, jumping up and down and feeling the euphoric rush or the music and the screams. Everything is enticing, and it just pushes them to do better, because they always have room to improve.

They had a small intermission before this to change outfits for their final song, the vocal line clapping them on the back and wishing them luck. The problem, though, is that Namjoon had given Yoongi the biggest hickey on his neck and the makeup noonas were currently scolding them both. The couple didn't care though, because Yoongi had egged Namjoon on and Namjoon loves showing everyone that Yoongi is his.

Neither of them have gone very far from just hickeys, but now, seeing the slight purple brown that blooms from under Yoongi's large jacket (that the cordinoonas forced him to wear to cover it up, saying the makeup wasnt enough), all Namjoon wants to do is pin his boyfriend down and make him beg for the marks, even instilling some of his own on the younger male.

Namjoon continues rapping through the intense arousal he feels when he sees Yoongi in his element, the hickey that peeks out, and the obvious sex look the older gives him when he starts his english lines. I go by the name of Monster, damn right, Yoongi knows that. Imma ride it like a biker, actually, that's Yoongi's job.

All the lyrics pool in both of their brains, staring at each other through the whole song, and they know that ARMY's are going to freak about it on social media, most likely some will be clever enough to see the deep hickey that taunts them both. The thought that anyone can see Yoongi's marks and know what happened, well it sends a rush through Namjoon, and he knows Yoongi feels it to, with the way the eldest rapper tilts his head when he raps.

Speaking of, his verse starts, and Namjoon runs around the stage, hyping everyone up and finally resting beside his boyfriend, getting a closer up look at the bruise. It's a mix between purple and brown, right at the halfway point between his ear and collarbone, the makeup does a lot to cover it, but from feet away it is visible.

Namjoon is too caught up in the delicious expanse of Yoongi's neck and the enticing look of the hickey to transform into RM. An urge to feel it overwhelms him and he smirks (which makes the fans go wild) as he rests his arm on Yoongi's shouder, watching as the later closes his eyes and spits out the lyrics that has Namjoon impressed, but just as he gets to the end, Namjoon pushes his finger down, right over the hickey and watches as Yoongi hitches in a breath, looking at him with a mix between a scowl and surprise.

The look that is shared seems to make them zone out, looking at each other before the song ends and the vocal line comes out, bowing and thanking everyone for coming out. It's only until Seokjin slaps Namjoon's arm that he snaps out of it, facing the crowd and bowing, saying his last speech before they all walk backstage.

"Nice hickey Yoongi, but you might want to put it a little lower next time." Seokjin says as they climb into the car waiting for them outside. Everyone is high off the energy from the concert, but the couple is clinging to each other, not caring about the sweat or layer of clothing separating them, just wanting to be close.