Chapter 1

My name is Sera Tyler and I am 25 years old. I am a real estate Lawyer. Yes, Lawyer and not an Attorney since I do not appear before the court for the cases but instead I draft the agreements for the real estate building company that I work for.
That's me : vvv

It's been 2 years since I've shifted to Richmond street, Toronto

It's been 2 years since I've shifted to Richmond street, Toronto. The shift wasn't exactly easy but I did have a great time doing so. My childhood home and family is still in Alberta. I often visit them during the holidays. My mom is a housewife whereas dad works at Walmart. Luckily, my older sister, Stephanie, shifted as well and we stay together at our apartment in Toronto. She's 29 years old, a really successful Attorney and absolutely gorgeous.
Well you see, she's 5.7 inches whereas I'm just 5.3 inches and she has absolutely luscious waist length wavy curly hair that looks like she's styled them, even when she has just woken up.

Well that's her

Well that's her. She's practically my idol in every sense and I love her but I may be over protective about her, though I'm the younger sibling. She's protective too but not overly protective like me.
Well I can't help it, If I do care for someone, they mean the world for me and I would never want anyone to hurt them.

Well that was the scene too for my friends but not everyone you meet in your life stays forever. It's just the fact that not everyone can be happy to see you grow, jealousy does exist and I should know that well. Still can't believe the amount of fake, back stabbing "friends" I've met in my life.
But I'm glad to meet a few handful who stayed by my side through thick and thin.
Specially Aisha and Alaric. I've known both of them since school days. They both knew how to cheer me up even on my toughest days. Though how funny is life now, Aisha is soon to be married now and Alaric, he's just a distinct memory now... I do wonder how he is sometimes though. He's always been the sweet, loving and caring kind but foolish and stupid too. Well stupid enough to see what's in front of him anyways. The last time that I saw him was 2 years ago, when things went haywire. I do sometimes wonder that if things went a bit different back then, then he would've been here next to me like always, just one call away however, each time I'm brought back to reality but I guess that's just life, gotta move on.
Aisha, on the otherhand is really beautiful but a spitfire and absolutely loves adventure. It mean it literally. She always has anger on the tip of her nose but if she truly cares for you then she will fight with the world for you. She works at the Indian Embassy in Toronto . I was 12, when we first met. She had just shifted from Mumbai to Alberta and her family got a house next door.

I'm glad that she found Ben. He's an amazing guy. He's handsome, polite, caring, loving and most importantly calm and patient. Well you do need a calm and composed person to handle Aisha.  Ben is an Orthopedic Surgeon and currently working at Baycrest Multispeciality Hospital in Toronto, which is like 20 mins drive from my Apartment building. Luckily he stays in a building near the hospital, so even after the wedding, they both won't be that far away.

Alaric is an Orthopedic Surgeon as well. Ben was Alaric's senior in College. Infact he was the one who introduced Aisha and Ben at a mutual friend's party and the rest is history. Ben and Stephanie were the first ones to move to Toronto and when Aisha and I often came to visit them, we fell in love with the city as well and decided to shift.

_________________________________________

Back to the Present.

After the call with Aisha, I had dropped in my leave application the very next hour. But I didn't inform her that I already had a complete month long holiday pending, since I didn't really take any of the 30 days paid leaves/ holidays given for this year.
So I decided to redeem the most of my month long vacation plus Christmas and New year holiday is also around the corner, so an entra bonus leaves for me.

So now my official leave starts from 9th of next month, i.e. December, till 24th December, which is Christmas eve and then Christmas- New year holidays starts, so I have till 10th of January to enjoy. And I would still have 7 days of leaves to redeem later whenever I want.

_________________________________________

Entire November passed so quickly and it's already 8th December today.
I have already packed my suitcases for the trip tomorrow.
I still can't believe Aisha is getting married in 10 days and I'm super excited for the entire trip.

'It is definitely going to be an amazing trip to be remember'.