Escape

Y/N, Tifa, Cloudia, Aerith, and Serena were suddenly teleported somewhere in a cave.

???: Hey! Where did you come from?!

Y/N turns around to see Rufus, Hojo, and Scarlet. As Tifa and Cloudia were behind them.

Y/N: Don't know... This place is going to get rough. Better leave things to me and get out of here while you still can.

Rufus: Leave things to you? Hmph... I don't know what you mean.

Y/N: This is where the Reunion id happening. Where everything begins and ends.

Tifa: Y/N!

???: I'm here! I'm here to help you, Y/N!

Y/N looks to see Red XIII with the Black Materia. Y/N started shaking his head and he walked towards Red XIII.

Y/N: Thanks... Red XIII. I'll take it from here. Give me the Black Materia.

Red XIII: Are you all right, Y/N?

Y/N: Yes.

Red XIII: Then... here you go. I was a little apprehensive holding this thing.

Y/N: Thanks. Leave the rest to me.

Y/N takes the Black Materia from Red XIII and he walks back while looking at everyone.

Y/N: Everyone, thanks for everything. And... I'm sorry. Sorry. Especially you two, Tifa, Cloudia. I'm really sorry. You've been so good to me... I don't know what to say... I never lived up to being "Y/N". Tifa... Cloudia... Maybe one day you'll meet the real "Y/N".

Tifa: N-No...

Tifa fell to her knees and started crying. Cloudia quickly ran to her side and held her.

Hojo: *laughs* This is perfect! It means that my experiment was a complete success! What number were you? Huh? Where is your tattoo?

Y/N: Professor Hojo... I don't have a number. You didn't give me onr because you said I was a failed experiment.

Hojo: What the? You mean only a failure made it here?

Y/N: Professor... please give me a number. Please, Professor...

Hojo: Shut up, miserable failure!

Y/N's head started hurting and he flew up into the air and he was able to stay upside down while sitting down on the branches above.

Cloudia: Y/N!

Rufus: Who was that?

Hojo: He's a Sephiroth-clone I created after the real Sephiroth died five years ago. Jenova cells and Mako, with my knowledge and skills, have been combined with science and nature to bring him to life. I'm not wild about the failure part, but the Jenova Reunion Theory has now been proven. You see, even if Jenova's body is dismembered it will eventsullh become one again. That's what is meant by Jenova's Reunion.

Cloudia: You bitch!

Cloudia punches Hojo.

Cloudia: How could you do that to him?! To Y/N?! You took him away from us!

Y/N's (thoughts): I wasn't pursuing Sephiroth... I was being summoned by Sephiroth. All the anger and hatred I bore him, made it impossible for me to ever forget him. That and what he gave me...

Y/N stands up.

Y/N: Sephiroth? Sephiroth? I'm here. And I brought the Black Materia. Show yourself to me. Where are you?

Y/N looked to his left to see Sephiroth stuck inside the crystal.

Y/N: Sephiroth... So se finally meet again.