"Help me get her out of this." Lucius said.

Severus pulled the dress up where it was trapped between them and as Hermione sat up straight on Snapes lap she raised her arms so Lucius could pull the dress up over her head. She was straddling him completely nude now. Lucius took both his hands and pulled her long curly hair behind her shoulders so Snape could see her beautiful delicate breasts better. Severus' eyes absorbed every soft curve and the blush of pink across her chest. He admired the thatch of curls between her legs and lightly brushed his fingers over them. She spread her legs wider for him, he could see her arousal. He parted her delicate folds to get a better look at her. Gently he took his thumb and exposed her clit from under its hood. It was pink and engorged, glistening with her sweet nectar. His mouth watered looking forward to tasting her and getting his tongue on her delicate bud.

Hermione could see and could feel Snapes arousal. Her body was on fire. The exhilaration she felt from sitting on Severus, so exposed, with his fingers teasing her, made her heart pound. With Lucius behind her caressing her back and encouraging her towards Severus all she could think about was how she wanted them to both ravage her body and use her for their pleasure.

Severus looked at the witch straddling his lap. Her milky white skin and perfect pink nipples begging to be worshiped. Hermione ran her hands through his soft black hair pulling his head gently to her breasts. Severus kissed her delicate skin and tasted her. Hermione watched the handsome potions master and felt the butterflies in her stomach again.

"Isn't she the most beautiful creature?" Lucius purred. "Show Severus your other charms love." Lucius patted her bum. Hermione got up and stood between Severus' legs. Lucius' warm hands never left her body.

"Help Severus with his trousers love. I have it on good authority that he has something you're going to love darling." Snape gave Lucius a knowing smile.

Hermione bent over and began to unbuckle his belt. She felt Lucius press his erection against her arse. Looking behind her, she smiled when she saw Lucius completely naked. She looked back to Severus who couldn't take his eyes off the little witch in front of him. She unzipped his trousers and freed his cock from its confines. It bounced up at her in appreciation. He was large to say the least. Almost intimidating.

"Aren't you a lucky girl?" Lucius teased Hermione. "Severus has been blessed with quite an impressive physical endowment, hasn't he love?"

"You could have warned me Lucius." She snickered.

"What and ruin your surprise? Actually it's been awhile since I've seen Snape at his full capacity and had forgotten the beast he keeps hidden in his trousers." Lucius laughed.

Severus gave a half smile and shook his head at Lucius. "Don't tease the girl Lucius, she's got a lot to deal with at the moment."

Severus shrugged his shirt off his shoulders and watched Hermione lick her lips and study his throbbing member. It was as if she were thinking about the best way to tackle it. She took hold of his thick shaft with one hand and dipped her tongue into the purple tip to taste the pearl of pre-come that awaited her. He tasted salty but there was also something a little sweet. Maybe from the years of pumpkin juice she saw him drink every morning at breakfast while they were at Hogwarts. Hermione wrapped her supple lips around the head of his cock while stroking his shaft. She licked and sucked him with great enthusiasm, gently messaged his balls with her one free hand. The little Gryffindor kept looking up at her former professor for reassurance that he liked what she was doing to him. Severus ran his fingers into her silky curls gently playing with them while she worked on sucking him like it was her last meal. He definitely approved.