Harry started to chuckle a little embarrassed but enjoying how you were laughing so much. "Okay, that's enough bullying you for today," you said, wiping some of the tears that escaped. 

"I'm starting to believe that is one of your hobbies," Harry stated, walking over to the tower. 

"I guess so," you replied, smiling because you knew he liked to be teased, just he didn't want to admit it. "I might pursue that after I graduate from Hogwarts, what do you think?"

"You want to graduate? But, we didn't go to our seventh year," Harry talked, walking with you down the hall, ignoring the shattered windows that let in a chilly air. 

"Yeah, I might have to talk to Hermione about it. She would know," you said, smiling. "But, in reality, I might work in Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes."

"Really?" Harry asked, raising his eyebrows. 

You shrugged. "I don't know really, thought it could be fun. But, I might want to become an Auror." 

"Like Mad Eye Moody?" 

"Yes, actually. I think it would be really cool." 

"I think you will be amazing," Harry replied, in an encouraging tone. 

"Thanks," you said, smiling at Harry.

The two of you were in front of what used to be the eagle knocker, now it was just bits of walls and ceiling thrown onto the floor. The whole castle was illuminated by the moonlight that peeked through the dusty windows or the vacant parts where windows used to be. It seemed that the mood of the castle made its way to the moods of the students. Fear, gloom and despair was leaking through the atmosphere, it was horrible. The smiles of the both of you disappeared as fast as they had appeared. 

"It looks horrible," you stated, observing with a frown on your face.

"It does," Harry agreed but the both of you didn't waste time to observe. The both of you walked towards the entrance of the Ravenclaw common room. The both of you made your way down the common room, well you would imagine how that would look. What once used to look like a beautiful library on the dark blue walls, looked like an abandoned one. No books were left on the shelves, they were all thrown on the floor, burnt, thrown or ripped. Absolutely obliterated. The room looked like it was haunted, the last breaths of the words on the pages ripped out of the books they were from. You sighed in despair. 

"I doubt she will be here," you sighed, not wanting to look at the mess anymore. 

"But, Luna said that she will be here," Harry countered, making his way towards the corridor of the common room. "Y/n, she's over here." 

A ghost, pale and oddly gray, stood there, holding her hands in a grasp above her torso. She turned slowly at the voice who said that and she hmphed when she saw it was Harry and you. She made a disgusted face, as if she could smell the weeks the both of you spent without showering.  

"Um, hi," Harry greeted, looking a little troubled at her expressions. "Are you the Grey Lady? The ghost of Ravenclaw Tower?" 

"I don't respond to that name," she responded, swiftly moving towards the end of the corridor. 

"Wait! He's sorry! I'm sorry!" You exclaimed, scared that she wouldn't want to help anymore. "You're Helena Ravenclaw, Rowena's daughter." You gulped as she turned slowly towards the both of you again, a little intrigued that you said her name instead of what they usually called her.

"Are you acquainted with Luna?" She asked, her voice soothing a little.

"Yes, we're friends actually," Harry answered, his hand shaking a little as he was starting to get a little frightened at her sudden outbursts.