55~ Adunni and Sewa

Start from the beginning

"What..." Lanre cut her off once again. "Answer me sincerely, what do you feel for me?" He asked firmly.

He wanted to know what she felt for him so he would know his next step. He understood every word Tunji said and considering how he almost killed his brother for Sewa in the past made him feel guilty whenever he looked at his brother.

"Do you have those feelings...do you still feel the same way for me as you said three years ago?" He asked her.

"Yes...yes I still love you." That was all Lanre wanted to hear. As soon as he heard that, he felt a gush of relief down his spine. He was happy yet unsure of what to do next. Neither did he have any word to say to her.

Both looked at one another in awkward silence with their heart beating rapidly. Sewa was mortified of what is to come next but she prayed within her for hope. "You love me?" Lanre said more like a question.

Both of them said nothing to one another until they left the place. With Sewa walking slowly and nervously behind Lanre, Lanre thought of what to say next to her.

He was happy she still loved him but how sure was he. If it felt too real to be true. He knew he needed to act fast before it was too late. He turned around, taking Sewa by shock as she was startled by his sudden movement. "You still love me or you are just saying it?" He asked. 

Sewa inhaled and exhaled, "I do not know what I have to say to you for you to believe me. I know it's gonna be hard trusting me although right now I do not really understand what you are aiming at. But fact is I sincerely love you. I always have and I always will, you have been..." Sewa was cut off when two pairs of lips landed on hers.

Her eyes widened from that attempt before she realised whose lips were on hers. Lanre couldn't help but stare at Sewa's lips when she ranted earlier. He wanted to quench the fire in his heart, the spark of emotion within him. He wanted to claim her lips and taste those delicious flavours he enjoyed three years ago.

He looked around swiftly to see if anyone was coming before he claimed her lips. He moved his hands up to cup her face when she pulled back slowly still in shock of what just happened. She felt on fire from just a small kiss on the lips and she imagined how hot she'd be when it got intense.

Her chest heaved up and down as she stared into his eyes, unsure of what was happening to her. Before she could say another word he kissed her again, this time harder than before.

Sewa eyes closed voluntarily as she let herself melt in his touch. Her senses ablaze from his hold on her. His lips molded with hers perfectly and slowly she held unto him to stable herself.

It has been long she kissed anyone and the feeling she buried deep within her was like that of a volcano at the edge of combustion. He tasted better than he tasted three years ago and she wouldn't mind kissing him till her last breath.

As soon as they fell downstairs and began to walk towards Lanre's car, rain began to fall.

Lanre complained within him as the rain would cut their date short as he wanted to still be with her and clarify the situation between them. As he ignited the car, a sudden thought of taking her to his place to continue their date occurred to him and he did as he thought.

"My house is the other way, where are you taking me to?" She asked him. Her eyes were not meeting as she was trying not to remember the mind blowing kiss they shared earlier. 

"We are going to my place," Lanre said then he looked at his wrist watch. "It's just six thirty five, we still have some hours to go," he added.

By the time Lanre pulled over in his house, the rain had stopped falling. He got down from the car, taking long strides to the other side so he could open the door for her.

Sewa was nervous. It's been long since she shared the same room with Lanre and the fact that they kissed earlier bothered her. She was starting to feel suspicious of his movement but she decided to put that at the back of her mind. Lanre noticed Sewa rubbing her exposed shoulder with her palm so he placed his hands on her shoulder then pulled her towards him to keep her warm.

Lanre noticed his door was opened but he was sure he locked his door before leaving. The thought that Tunji might be in his house bothered him but that didn't stop him from walking in with Sewa by his side.

Just as he reached the living room, the aroma of food filled his nostril and the thought of Tunji cooking surprised him as Tunji didn't know how to cook. Just then he heard steps and Sewa began to worry. 

"Hey babe, you are here," Adunni's melodious voice shocked both Sewa and Lanre. Sewa heart clenched, she felt as if she had been shot by a bullet. 

Eh eh eh 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Adunni is back!!!

Sewa is in Lanre's house and i tell you next chapter is gonna blow your mind 😂😂😂😂

Who is loving the drama ehn?

What do you think might happen in the next chapter.

Guys check on my other book oo, let's support each other ehn 😂😉❤️❤️

Vote, comment and share