MCC14!!: Build Mart and Survival Games

Start from the beginning

One by one the contestants are picked off until there's only a handful left, Philza, Tommy, Techno, and False.

Shooting the Queen of hearts, Techno grins, "Now it's just us old man."

"I think you've forgotten something," Philza grins as he swings his sword up to block his blow.

"And what would that be," Techno asks as he carefully adjusts his pig mask; if this is the last fight of the game it's going to be a good one.

"Me," Tommy cackles as he swiftly drops onto his back.

"But you can't fight," Techno snarks, "You tried to kill me with the Arctic Empire business."

"Yeah, but I've learned from the best, you."

"Flattery won't get you anywhere," Techno laughs as he tosses Tommy into the fountain.

"Sure but I'm not the one you should have been watching."

"Sorry Man," Philza grins as Techno poofs into smoke.

Helping Tommy out of the fountain Philza swiftly starts fighting and even though Tommy loses his grin remains as bright as ever.

The winning team as expected is the Purple Parrots. Regardless of the fact that Dream was taken out almost immediately, Techno, Wilbur, and Finnster are still a pretty solid team.

In Second place, the Green Gazelles cheer ecstatically, they've actually got a chance to win this thing.

.......

As the contestants hug each other Techno wanders up to Tommy, "You did good," He murmurs as he messes up his hair.

Tommy beams up at him.

"Come on nerd," Techno grins as he pulls him over to the rest areas.

.....

Doc and Zedaph are wandering around in the small shopping area for the championships. Doc had wanted to grab some food and Zedaph accidentally followed after.

"Doc?" A voice echoes slightly, "That you dude?"

"Hey Mango," Doc waves at the squirrel, "Hey, Methodzz."

"Hi," The slime with the Redstone torch shoved into his head grins.

"We haven't seen you in ages," Ilmango grins his tail flicking.

Doc grins as he walks over to talk to his friends. Hooves clicking softly Zedaph follows close behind.

"Your Zedaph right?" Methodzz asks grinning, "Doc has shown us the contraptions in your base. They are super creative."

"Thank you," Zedaph bleats softly.

Ilmango grins, "So Doc, what have you been doing?"

"I made a tunnel bore... not to fancy."

"Oh, do you have something to flood the area behind?"

"No," Doc grins, "That would probably be helpful though."

As they continue chatting Zedaph fiddles with the hem of his shirt.

Looking over Doc meets his eyes, "You want to know about the velocity thing don't you."

Zedaph nods, "A little bit yeah."

"Hey Magno, have you ever tested the squirrel terminal velocity thing?"

"I have, it doesn't work for me, but I can glide like a flying squirrel can."

"Wait really?" Zedaph asks.