They nod and smile.

Hiriki: "I'll do my best, but I'm not making any guarantees that this'll work."

Riyuki: "Which we hope will work, and will benefit us in two ways: One is that Izuku will have lesser bullying and verbal abuse to worry about, and Two, It'll piss off Katsuki even more."

The thought of pissing off Katsuki made the group do shit-eating grins that'll almost put Aizawa's to shame.

They reached the door to the classroom and took deep breaths before opening it. When they opened it, they were met with stares that showed sadness, pity, and some other emotions, some were even smirking at him but they only remained in their seats. Their classmates went over to them and began asking questions to Izuku.

Student #1: "Is it true that you're quirkless Izuku?"

Student #2: "How's it like to be quirkless Izuku?"

Student #3: "Poor you. It must be hard to be the way you are."

They kept on going until Hiriki spoke up.

Hiriki: "Alright, that's enough. Yes, he's quirkless, but don't let that change anything between you guys and him."

Student #4: "What do you mean."

Hiriki: "What I mean is that from what I was told and from what I've observed, he's the nicest person in this classroom, if not, the entire school. He gave you guys kindness in the past and asked nothing in return, and that type of person is hard to come by nowadays. Now if any of you decide to push him away from your lives, then think again. If you do that, you'll feel like you lost a part of yourself. And for the ones that were gonna join Katsuki in bullying Izuku, you're idiots if you think that it's a good idea, beating up those who are weaker than themselves isn't what a hero would do, now is it? No, that's something a villain would do."

As he said this, the other students thought about what he had said, and he had a point. Some of them were going to tell Katsuki that they'll join, but after hearing Hiriki's speech, they had second thoughts and decided against it. The ones who smirked at him however, were a different story.

The other students reassured the group that they won't bully him or anyone, ever. The group smiled at them and they returned the smile. They then had a class group hug, but Katsuki and his two lackeys that weren't present yet weren't included.

Everyone then went back to their seats, but then Hiriki turned to them and grabbed their attention.

Hiriki(Shit-eating grin): "Hey, if any of you did bully him, you have to get through me and the rest of our group first." (Emits small bright red flames from his knuckles)

The group except for Izuku also intimidated them by reminding them what they're quirks were. Shoto and Shoka cracked their knuckles with their ice and flames activated, Katsumi was making some explosions from her knuckles, Izumi was floating 2 tables and chairs, and Riyuki was emitting some cold blue sparks. They were all grinning like maniacs when they were doing this .

The ones who were originally planning on bullying him either stiffened up or paled, but were relieved that they did change their decision, or else they'll have to got through some of the strongest kids in their class. The ones who already accepted the invitation however, quickly switched sides not wanting to get on their bad side. So basically everyone in the classroom was on their side.

The group then sat down after Izumi put down the 2 chairs and tables she lifted up.

After 5 minutes or so, Katsuki and his two Lackeys showed up with smirks on their faces after seeing the student's serious expressions thinking that they've decided to bully izuku.