chapter 13

"Kongpop!!"

"Kongpop wait!"

"Kongpop please wait!"

Kongpop stopped on his track when a small figure protested to run with him. Kong glanced Anu with widening eyes, both are inside the cafe which is opposite to kong office.

"Talk to him uncle.. please he is calling you" Anu requested kong who wished the detective he assigned to find Anu's relatives found them soon so that he can send her to them.

But his unblissful thought vanished the moment her puppy eyes stared at him like he is the most respectable and trusted person in the whole world.

He sighed and asked her to wait for him at the corner table. He signaled Arthit to follow him to the other corner of the cafe.

Silence enclosed the table, no one spoken anything, Arthit fidgeting with his bracelets while sweats dripping from his forehead.

If it another situation kong would smirk proudly for making a brutal man tremble like a lamp but he has no time to watch this pleasing view, so he broke the silence.

"I have a meeting in 10 mins" Kong disclosed.

"I.. how are you?" Arthit asked for Kong to snort. Arthit sighed and started slowly "i.. am sorry for not acknowledge my question that day... it's not like I don't want to, it's just I am scared of what I will feel after hearing your answering-.."

Arthit was cut by Kong, "I already forgot about you so you don't need to explain to me nor apologize to me" Kong informed maintaining his stoic face. Arthit hummed in response.

"If you don't have anything--.." kong was cut by Arthit request "2 mins.. Or merely give a min," Arthit asked with a begging look. Kong diverted his eyes from the unresistable sight.

After a deep breath, Arthit told "I don't know what is happening with me anymore? I never got distracted like these before, especially by a man, I don't know what I want to do with you clearly and I want to figure it out" Arthit stopped and studied kong's face for any reaction but it is still stoic.

Sighing, he continued "I want to see you more, it's been years since I dreamed, but ever since you leave my eye sight in the airport, you are all I am dreaming of.... sometimes it's appropriate, sometimes it's not... I never felt attracted towards any boys before so I don't know if it is an attraction or just..."

"What you want to say?" Kong asked stopping Arthit rant.

"Shall we be friends? I mean, shall we hang out for some time like a friend's, maybe, I can clear my feelings for you by this way without disturbing you" Arthit voice out his idea.

"The way you want to use my friendship to clear your mind is already a disturbance to me! What you think of me, a social worker? Whatever you feel for me is not my concern, it's yours, so I can't hang out with you just because you want to test your sexuality" Kong reasoned out calmly, even though he is hell annoyed by the latter.

"Then, will you go out with me?" Arthit asked not hesitating for a bit. Kong face blushed by the sudden question while his heart paced faster than usual, he quickly corrected his composure, "Just because I am gay doesn't mean I will accept any hot man date! Moreover, I won't go out with a person who is not sure of his feelings and straight one!" Kong answered him with an eye roll.

"So... I am hot" Arthit asked with a mischievous smile for kong to choke on his saliva while cursing his foul mouth.

Arthit let out his hearty laugh seeing kong's crimson face.

Kong glared  at Arthit and told "Yes, despite you being hot doesn't make me want to date you so please excuse me," kong stood from his chair to leave but got stopped by Arthit who grabbed kong's wrist.