" Aww thank you , " - I smiled .

I continued reading the contract when Brianna sat on my desk shifting very uncomfortably .

" Brianna , it seems there is on your mind ...lay it on me. ( Tell me what's on your mind ) "- I relaxed on the chair .

" ... It's just , how's Damien ? "- I hid a clear smile by covering it with a cough .

" And why are you asking ? " - I got up to sit next to her while shifting a few papers away .

" Umm - it's just * plays with fingernails * Damien said he liked me yesterday  so I really would love to know him . "-

she got us both standing .
Wait , why is she asking me , shouldn't she be asking Stephanie ?

" Why not ask Stephanie , she's his sister . " - I began rubbing her shoulders to calm down .

" I know but I feel I'll get a more un - biased answer from you . "- she smiled .

Fine .

" Personally --- umm , I think Damien is a really nice person , cares about his loved ones and I recently found out that he owns suits . Cambridge be surprised ! but I don't know how he'll be in a relationship, just know he is a  caring person with a heart of gold  . "- I gently looked into her eyes .

" Really ? "

" Yeah , honest opinion . "- I raised my right hand .

" Thank you , my parents have been breathing down my necks to stop talking to you and what not because you would force me to convert and stuff ... but you're so cool . Thanks once again for making me proud of my choice . " She hugged me very tightly .
" You exercise a lot , don't you ? " - I breathed out .

" Yes , "- she shyly rubbed her hand .

" And Islam doesn't force people to convert  . "- I got back to my seat to finish the last three papers .

" I'll be leaving now , have to see what Stephanie is up to , "- she rushed outside my office with a smile .

I bowed to take a stapler when I felt my hair loosen in my hijab

* Gasp *

Oh no , please don't . Ughhh .

I rushed to my private bathroom and took off my hijab to tighten it again . I pray to the almighty it doesn't come loose again .

I finished with a satisfied sigh deciding to head out .

" Jennifer , what are those ? " - I asked upon seeing the three gift bags in her hand .

" Mails and gifts from fans , " - she replied with a smile.

" What * hardly contains a laugh * thank you . "- I tried to turn but realized it was on me too tight .

" Excuse me , " - I stated hurrying back inside .

I fixed it with a test and after being satisfied , got out to see the gifts .

I smiled , I can't believe I have fans !

Sorry for what happened to you .

One of the cards read , awww thank you .

I opened the fruit basket , admiring the juiciness of all of them .

May Allah bless whoever sent me this basket . I wrapped it and turned to the second one .

You are an amazing person .

The second note read , I took the rose flowers in hand and inhaled it's scent .

Achoo ! Alhamdulilla .

Goodness , I placed the flowers down and --- Achoo !

Achoo ! Achoo ! Alhamdulilla .

Opening a drawer , I quickly took a tissue and closed my eyes . Achoo !

Let's see the third gift .

Achoo ! Alhamdulilla .

I tore the gift wrap and found a pendrive in it . Achoo ! Alhamdulilla
After sitting down , I inserted it into my laptop and uploaded a video .

* Gasps * Achoo !

*******

~ I only told you to give her a fright you idiot !

* Sorry sir , I just wanted to make it more realistic .

~ Don't be a fool , yes I'm now a hero to people but you scared her !

* Sorry sir ,* .

~ Shut up ! Just ...shut it . In fact pack your things and leave this house and make sure to never disclose what we did to Pakeeza Cruz or else ?! because I am a hero and * whispers to himself * soon I'll be a hero to her .
* Screens blacks out *

Be careful , he's watching you .

*******

Achoo ! Alhamdulilla .

" Stephanie ! * Achoo ! * Brianna * Achoo , Achoo ! " Alhamdulilla .

I heard heels echo at the hallway with my door barged open a minute later .

" Pakeeza you have to see this video ! " - Jennifer screamed showing me her phone screen .

I nodded * Achoo ! * , Pointing my finger to my own screen.

" I can't * Achoo ! * believe Brooke would do this to me * Achoo ! * , "- I reached out for a bottle of city juice ( water ) .

" What's wrong ? " - Stephanie asked rubbing my back .

" I just * Achoo ! * Sniffed these flowers and * Achoo ! Achoo ! Achoo! * "-

" Are you allergic to roses ? "- Brianna asked in shock with the rest having their mouths hanged open with the Brooke Martins' name along with the note by the flowers .

* Achoo ? *

A / N

I was wearing a nose mask so don't worry about me even though I don't think they've heard of the virus yet .

Secondly ; since Pakeeza was busy , I browsed and found out that ...

DID YOU KNOW ?
Queen Elizabeth II is distantly related to Vlad The Impaler ( Dracula ) .

Well that's cool !

And I said it ! Brooke was guilty and I have proof . Yes ! Yes ! Yes !

Would have loved to share the video but it's unfortunately not on U -TUBE and I can't put it on there either but apart from all that .

Is Pakeeza really allergic to roses ?!