01

"May I see your boarding pass, sir?" A young flight attendant politely asked Jungkook as he entered the plane

"May I see your boarding pass, sir?" A young flight attendant politely asked Jungkook as he entered the plane. He was welcomed with beautiful and warm smiles from the airline attendants.

"L1. This way, sir." The crew gladly pointed the way to his seat.

Jungkook smiled back and thanked the woman. After walking in a narrow aisle, he finally saw his designated seat which is just next to the window while the seat next to him is still empty.

Good thing Jungkook didn't bring a huge hand-carry bag so he doesn't have to put it in the overhead bin. He immediately went to his seat, buckled his seatbelt, and leaned his back against the seat to avoid causing any traffic inside the plane.

It's been a while since Jungkook's taken the economy class on a trip. Whenever he's out on a business trip, he's in a first-class airplane seat all the time, so he can focus either on resting or studying whatever documents he brought with him.

This time, Jungkook doesn't have a choice but to take an economy seat flight. He needs to be at the meeting with the possible foreign investors right after he lands on Santorini.

Despite how uncomfortable he is right now because of the small space he has, he took out his tablet and continued reviewing the documents. He doesn't want to waste any time. He has to review any details in the presentation and the contract.

"Oh, here it is." Sana finally found her seat.

After placing her hand-carry bag in the compartment, she sat down. She took a deep breath...

"This is it. I'm leaving." She mentally told herself. She can't believe after a few months of preparing for this trip, she is now one step closer to her destination and she's beyond excited about that. She can't wait to have fun and explore the whole Santorini with Chang Kyun.

After emitting a huge amount of air, Sana glanced at her side and saw a man sitting next to her, who seemed to be so busy checking something on his flat device.

Sana surely knows it's weird to check out on someone stranger. Well, she can't help but stare at his perfect side profile. She can't deny the man next to her looks very handsome and manly. Unconsciously, she can't take her eyes off him. She's gaping at his small face down to his sharp jaw, and then his eyes–his intimidating gaze, though those eyes are not looking at her.

Chang Kyun, her boyfriend, is sure a handsome guy too, but this guy, this guy's aura is different... far different from anyone else she met. Nevertheless, Chang Kyun is still the most handsome in her eyes.

Sana's eyes suddenly widened. She was snapped back to her senses when the man's eyes glance back at her. She awkwardly shifted her eyes elsewhere while playing with her right ear–as if she didn't check him out. She was blushing and mentally cursed herself for gaping at the guy.