CHAPTER 37🦖🦕

Start from the beginning

"The pictures are not edited base on our professional here" he said making my heartbreak

So she did cheat or she is cheating

"t-thank you" I said and paid and went to my office again.

Why?

That's the only question running around my brain as I drive. As I got back to the company, I rushed to my office and started thinking.

I heard a knocked again and I ignored it. I heard it, it went open, and heard Kiara's voice.

"are you ok?" she asked and I ignored her. "I saw you rushing in the hallway, is everything ok?" she asked.

"can you SHUT UP FOR A MINUTE" I shouted and she just looked at me and smirked.

"did you and Y/N fought?" she asked and I rolled my eyes. "well if you need to ask anything about Y/N, I am here to answer your questions" she said and I just stared at her deadpanned.

Should I ask her if Y/N had a boyfriend and she cheated?

"ok, I'll go now" she said but I stopped her.

"Kiara" I called her and she looked at me.

"did..did Y/N had a boyfriend and then she cheated?" I asked and she frowned and followed by a smirked.

"we, Y/N had a boyfriend before" she said as she sat down on the chair in front of my table. She rested her chin on her hand and her arms are resting on my table.

"and then they broke up because Y/N cheated" she said and I widen my eyes. She stood up and left me with a shocked expression.

I stayed in my office for a while and I didn't realize that it's already 7 pm. I sighed and left my office and went home.

*Timeskip At Home*

I opened the door and the twins ran towards me and hugged my legs.

"hi dadaaa" they said and smiled. I patted their heads and went inside.

"dada eat?" Keisha asked and I shook my head no. "LET GO EAT, I CALL MOMMY" she shouted and ran. I took off my shoes and went to the kitchen and saw Y/N putting plates on the table.

"Hey Kei" she said and walked towards me. She was about to kiss me but I move my face away. I saw her confused and hurt expression but I ignored it.

Y/N POV:

I tried to kiss Tsukishima but he moved his face away, I looked at him with my confused and hurt expression but he just ignored it.

What happened?

I buckled the kids up and sat on my chair and started eating. We are eating in complete silence so I cleared my throat and started a conversation.

"Keisha, Keith, why don't you tell daddy that you are going to school tomorrow" I said and they squealed.

"DADA WE GO TO SCHOOL" Keith explained and raised his fist. Tsukishima looked at him and smiled a little and nodded.

Keith and Keisha told Tsukishima their expectations for tomorrow.

*Timeskip*

We are now in our bedroom and Tsukishima is wearing his headphones and scrolling to his phone. I tapped his shoulder and he looked at me. I took off his headphones and placed my hands on his cheeks.

"Is everything ok?" I asked and he nodded and went back to scrolling. I sighed because I know, he will be angry if I force him to tell me what happened. I laid on the bed and just closed my eyes until I fall asleep.

*Timeskip*

Today is the kid's first day in daycare and it's already 7:30. I decided to wake them up we can prepare. Tsukishima is still sleeping so I didn't bother to wake him up. I went to Keisha's room and shook her slightly.

"Keisha, wake up we need to get ready for school" I said and she smiled and slowly opened her eyes.

"let go" she said and I picked him up and bathe her and put her, her uniform.

"can you wake daddy up?" I asked her and she nodded and went to our room. I went to Keith's room and I shook him.

"Time for school" I whispered to his ear and then I heard a squeal.

"am up" he said and I bathe him and put him in his uniform.

The twin's uniform:

We went downstairs and saw Keisha eating while Tsukishima is cooking breakfast with his office suit

"good morning" I said and the twins greeted me back but Tsukishima just ignored me. I sighed and let it slide. I sat on my chair and started feeding the twins.

"who's car are we going to use?" I asked.

"DADA'S" Keith shouted and pointed at Tsukishima. I frowned and give him my warning look and he looked down.

"ok" Tsukishima said and the twins clasp their hands. I looked at the clock and it's already 8:30.

"let's go" I said and they nodded. I grabbed their bags and buckled them on their seat and I go to the front seat.

*Timeskip*

"buy me stoberryshort cake after this" Keisha said and I chuckled and nodded.

"go now, behave ok?" I said and kissed their heads. They went to Tsukishima and hugged him and he hugged back.

"babaii" they said and waved goodbye. I waved back and left them in their classroom. I sat on the passenger seat and Tsukishima is still not talking to me.

Did I do something wrong?

We sat in awkward silence and then he stopped. I looked at him but he didn't look at me.

"get out" He said and I looked at him widely.

"excuse me?" I said.

"I said get out, I need to go to work" he said and I frowned. I looked at the window and saw our house.

I thought he's dropping me in the middle of the road

"right" I mumbled and get out of the car and he drove off.